or Connect

Posts by taylorstitch

The panels are not removable, they are folded into the side seam.
@rydenfan - what was your order number? I will look into it ASAP
I wanted to extend a special discount to the readers of our thread. We recently re-launched our Good Acre Vintern's chore pant, our slimmed down version of the classic double knee workers pant. This time around we improved the product by switching the fabric over to a 10.10 oz Army duck. Army duck is woven with tightly spun plied yarns that create a more durable and smooth canvas. If you are looking for a handsome durable pant, I guarantee nothing out there beats this...
The chest of a shirt will measure +4" for a trim +5" for a moderate/trim shirt and +6" for a traditional fit.
The Maritime shirt jacket was on pre-sale, which also sold out. We had hoped to have extra jackets to sell after the pre-sale orders, but it did not work out that way. That said, you can certainly expect to see the Maritime jacket back next year.
We will be doing a duck canvas short as part of our spring release with Fair Ends. The short will drop with a selvedge chambray western shirt and a heavyweight pocket tee. Expect the collaboration to release at the end of April.
We apologize for the delay. The Heavyweight Crew Neck Sweatshirts will be shipping on Thursday.
The BK circus collaboration is only available at the BKC San Francisco shop.
The Not Safe for Work Shirt, more affectionately known as "the Boob shirt" is a collaborative effort with the lovely and always well behaved women at Gravel & Gold. The hand drawn print is a calling card of sorts for our neighbors at Gravel & Gold, an excellent conversation starter and a joyous celebration of the female form. Originally drawn on acetate by Cassie McGettigan with some help from friends willing to lend a boob, the print was then burned to silkscreen for...
Sorry James! Thats the price that Postal Service charges for priority mail. Fed Ex is more expensive by $10. The only thing cheaper is se sending First Class mail, but those packages have to be less than 13oz. If you know of a more affordable way to send packages to Canada i'd be happy to make it happen.