or Connect

Posts by horndog

The most popular team in F1 won for the first time in years. Yeah it was a big day.
Really happy with the race on Sunday, if for nothing more than to hear Hamilton bitch like a girl to his engineers. It was a big day for F1. You could feel the seismic happiness emanating from Italy...
They're really different cars... turbocharged V8 RWD for the Merc, hybrid AWD for the NSX. For my money I'd go with the NSX as I don't think the GT is special enough, comparatively.
Nico got scared at the prospect of equal cars lulz.
I'm a clean PPI away from complementing the Supra with a FR-S. Time to focus on the driver mod with a more beginner friendly track platform.
Admittedly I enjoyed the Nico v. Hambone rivalry but wanted a lot more diversity in the constructors.
We can bitch about sound all we want but the sport just wasn't competitive last year and shows no sign of normalizing this year. Even when Red Bull won 4 championships in a row, the field of competition was much tighter. For 2010-2013, Red Bull won 9, 12, 7, and 13 races respectively. For 2014, Mercedes won 16 races, and for the three that MB lost, only one team/driver combo (Red Bull, Riccardio) was able to get close. Flat out it's a bad sport ATM.
Garbage race for another garbage season. Thank god there's still good racing to be found in the Sportscar series like Pirelli World Challenge, Tudor, and Continental.
You don't need to be pedantic. I realize Getrag, ZF, Tremec, Aisin, etc., supply transmissions to the car companies. Pilot Sport Cups are in a whole other league than PS2s, they are barely street legal.
It's a given that Porsche PDK and BMW DCTs are great, but does anyone have experience with a good shiftable auto in a more pedestrian car?