or Connect

Posts by Miklas

Very nice. I wore the same suit myself today.
It´s supposed to be like that.
Seems the Hudson cut is also new.
[[SPOILER]] Contrary to other posters I don't think it looks big on you (though you shirt does look a little big in the neck).Shorten the pants, shorten the sleeves 1-1.5cm and, if you want, let the tailor remove the rippling on the back. All in all, not too bad for of the rack.
I'd say it is risky to go as you don't know what's in the store beforehand. I drove there once and was massively dissapointed. Practically nothing had a lowered price, nearly all suits were normal price and they only had the staples in there. 80% were grey Napoli suits.They had a few sportcoats with lowered price that looked nice but sizes were either very small or very big.Perhaps I was just unlucky in terms of timing. I went there a Saturday 3-4 months ago.
What is the fabric weight like? Good for summer or autumn?I assume there is no synthetic fibers in the blend?
Yes, it´s grosgrain (it´s black, shiny and slightly ribbed fabric) on the lapels, at least for the black tux (don´t know about the midnight blue one).
I got it now, talk about quick delivery! I ordered last night around 8 and it showed up at my doorstep at noon today.The fabric rocks and it´s a perfect autumn suit. It needs to have the legs shortened a bit and the sleeves shortened 1-2 cm and that´s it. I´ll post some pics when it´s back from the tailor.
I just pulled the trigger on this bad boy: http://eu.suitsupply.com/suits/suit-light-brown-check-lazio-p3651/P3651,en,pd.html?start=23&cgid=Pre_Suits&prefn1=collection&prefv1=Fall%2fWinter Annoyingly I probably can´t wear it for another couple of months due to the heat :P
Since I´m still waiting for my blue Soho to come back from my tailor I figured I´ll post a pic of my Washington SC: I know the tie really doesn´t fit the outfit but what the heck...