or Connect

Posts by b-rex

For sale is a pair of Robert Geller Field sneakers in beige in size 44. I bought them from the sample sale and sadly they do not fit. They fit TTS. Include the box, but it is beat up. The shoes are leather lined and I'm so sad I bought the wrong size. 90$ shipped in the US
not going to use my pre-sale codes: PRE-83bdf217 PRE-b16b5072
It really pains me to sell this as it's my favorite piece of clothing I own, but it was always too small and sat in my closet. I wore it three times since I bought it. It's super heavy and should last forever. It's a tagged size 42, but fits closer to a 40. Pit to pit measurement is 20.5" Body length: 28" Since it's a raglan style sleeve, I'm not quite sure how to measure the shoulder or sleeve length. $250 shipped in the USA.
I bought this off Mr. Porter last year, and it's sat in my closet ever since. Tagged size XL. It runs slim for it's size. 80% wool, 20% nylon $50 shipped in the USA. 21" Pit to pit 18.5" shoulder to shoulder 25.5" sleeve length
For sale is my pair of vintage, made in the USA, Vasque mountaineering boots. I bought them off ebay and unfortunately they are too small for me. They are in great good condition, with some wear on the soles. I put new Danner laces on them. $70 shipped in USA.
For sale is a pair of Oakstreet Bootmakers trail oxfords. They are super comfy, but I haven't been wearing them much lately. They are about a year and a half old and have seen some use. The leather is in great shape and will continue to be great for a while, but they could use a resole soon. The heels show wear. They were worn about 2-3 times a week while I had them. They were well taken care of, cleaned and conditioned according to Oakstreet's directions. They only smell...
For sale is a nice pair of casual chinos that were always a bit too slim for me. They were worn twice and have been hanging in my closet ever since. Tagged size 34 Measurements: Waist: 36 Inseam: 29.5 Leg opening: 7.75 Thigh: 12.5 Back rise: 14
Unfortunately these pants never fit me quite. They were purchased from Blue Owl last Fall and aside from about 5 wears, have been sitting in my closet unused. I noticed a small spot on them when taking pictures on the left knee. Please see picture attached. It is hardly noticeable unless up close. Washed once delicate, hung dry. They were hemmed to a 30.5 inseam. $40 shipped within US Measurements: Waist: 35 Inseam: 30.5 Back rise: 13 Leg opening: 8.25 Thigh: 12
I have a pair of APC new standards that I never wear because I hardly ever wear denim. I bought them new from Brigade in Columbus, and had them hemmed to a 32 inch inseam. They were soaked once and worn no more than 10 times. $70 shipped within the US Measurements: Waist: 18 Inseam: 32 Leg opening: 8 Back rise: 13
For sale is my pair of Alden Indy boots. They have been worn, but have a great deal of life left in them. Worn about 2-3 times a week in Fall-Spring and owned for a little over a year. The heels have some wear, and the stitching on the right boot has pulled up just a bit on at the bottom of where the laces start. See attached picture. They were well taken care of and always stored with shoe trees. Smoke free house and do not smell, except for the wonderful smell of...