or Connect

Posts by ColdEyedPugilist

That guy? Took care of him with my Sig Sauer .45! Nice threads though...
This one was exactly the same as their current stock... Just the wrong price tag (-:Will compare it to the dark navy when it arrives...
Speaking of HB, the really sweet thing is this:They brought in a size 38 for me from the warehouse and the older, cheaper price was still on the tag; they were nice enough to honour this discrepancy, so I got the jacket for $395 instead of $575. About the same price if you buy it direct from the Baracuta web store.
No kop pics (yet), but picked up some casual kit over the last few weeks: - Baracuta G9 jacket in British tan - Hackett olive v-neck in silk, cotton and cashmere - Denham raw denim jeans - P Johnson navy long-sleeve polo - P Johnson cotton trousers in a light shade of khaki Waiting on a dark navy Baracuta G9, which should arrive Wednesday. Particularly enjoying the tan G9 paired with the PJ polo and the Denhams ... My fighting clothes: executed several techniques from...
Just a simple dark brown leather blouson from Rodd & Gunn
Pantalone...
Winter is here...
Check out the BB range at DJs; got a pair of versatile tan pleated chinos for $59.60 (further reduced from $83). Believe it's a 50% off everything sale!
Any Sf'ers happened to be in Henry Bucks Sydney today? There was a guy with suspiciously SF dressing cues; braces, double FIH tie knot, white PS, looking to buy a Fox brolly..,
Hey PB. How's it going?Concur about the pants. Feel like I've got the jacket just the way I want it with these latest commissions, and now it's time to deal with the tapering of the trouser legs. Think I 'll have a spare pair for the navy suit made up with two changes: less tapering + forward pleats.Why points on the linen square? Because of the coloured border. Believe points are only acceptable on linen or cotton squares. Prefer the look anyway.And lastly, you're spot on...