or Connect

Posts by natesjuice

beautiful shoes! may i ask you if those are antique edgetrim or the darker edgetrim that alden SF always uses for their ravello?
hello all. please count me in for any MTO in color #4 as well!
hello, could anyone please tell me if the original MTO ravello captoe boot is being made??? if not, i will sign up for the pre-order of this "obscura" boot. i know that kathy of alden dc already put the order in for the whiskey indy boot for the other MTO but i haven't heard of anything for the ravello captoe. if anyone could let me know before the epaulet 2/11 deadline, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
hello all, the Alden MTO special make up by CHRK33 (plaza whiskey sw boot) is now available for pre-order on the Epaulet website! Thanks again, CHRK33 and Epaulet, for making this happen!!!
hello all, just received a pre-order delivery confirmation from yenni at jgilbert. i also asked her what she would have available for next year. here is what she wrote back in case anyone would like to get in on any pre-orders for the upcoming new year: Here are the Alden 2012 Program for J. Gilbert. Let me know if you have any questions. > ***You can add your size to any of the orders for Spring 2012 and > Fall/Winter 2012. > SPRING 2012 > Snuff Suede Wing Tip...
hello all, just received a pre-order delivery confirmation from yenni at jgilbert. i also asked her what she would have available for next year. here is what she wrote back in case anyone would like to get in on any pre-orders for the upcoming new year: Here are the Alden 2012 Program for J. Gilbert. Let me know if you have any questions. > ***You can add your size to any of the orders for Spring 2012 and > Fall/Winter 2012. > SPRING 2012 > Snuff Suede Wing...
thanks! these shoes are actually very versatile. i wore them with a pair of charcoal grey pants during the week and a pair of jeans this past weekend.
same for me ... either way is fine with me!
why follow the masses? be your own man. as long as you feel confident in what you're wearing there is no right or wrong combination.