or Connect

Posts by NoClassic

These are a few years old and they no longer fit. They show some wear and stains with small frays (.5" or less) along the hem and one on the thigh from catching a sharp edge. If you have any more questions or want additional measurements/images let me know. Waist: 15.5" Front Rise: 10.5" Inseam: 31" Thigh: 10.5" Knee: 8" Hem: 7.75"
These are the older version with the quark Biltrite soles. The upper shows some honest wear, but the soles have very little. The box and laces has been lost after being in storage. Shipping within the US is included in the asking price. If you want more image or have a question please pm.
front 10" rear 14.5" The rear measurement may be a bit off because of how the seam lays when flat.
Price reduced
The price is far from firm here guys. Make me some offers I need money for ammo.
These have three years or so of wear on them. One knee is showing some separation and there is a small spot of glue in the same area. They were used fairly hard and reflect that. Last summer they were sent off to denim doctors to repair light damage to the hems strengthen the crotch. There was never any tearing prior to the strengthening. Preventative maintenance you could say. I had planned to keep these until they were unwearable, but I recently had to size up in order...
Updated the original post with a image of the actual frames.
The Dannee is only available in 48/20 http://moscot.com/vintage_eyewear_Mo...annee-135.html
Price drop.
These have been sold.