or Connect

Posts by Shirts Anderson

Thanks. I take it these are mainline (as opposed to workaday)? Gentry is saying 90/10 cotton-poly, but now I see that everywhere else has them listed as 100% cotton.
Can anyone comment on the shrinkage factor when washing the cross crewneck t's? I see they are 10% poly...
Orslow Fatigue Shorts, Olive Reverse Sateen in size 4 - Fatigue shorts made up in an incredible reverse sateen fabric. Some of the best fabric I've ever felt, sturdy and strong. Zip fly, adjustable waist tabs, front and back patch pockets. I believe these were a special make-up for Inventory. In the end they were just too big for me. Asking $100 $75 Waist 16.75 inches Waist with tabs buttoned 15.75 Inseam 9 Outseam 21.75 Leg Opening 9.5 Front Rise 12.5 Back Rise...
I’ve had a really hard time (and some questionable advice) when it comes to nailing my sizing in Carmina. My loss is your gain. Let me know if you have any questions. Plain Toe Adelaide in brown calf, size 10 (UK) on Rain last. Had these made up through the Armoury. Beautiful shoe but the fit does't work for me. Only tried on. Comes with bags, trees and box. Asking $400. $300 Plain Toe Blucher in brown calf, size 10 (UK) on Simpson last. Worn for for three...
Two great sweaters for harsh weather. Let me know if you have any questions. NWOT Inis Meain Aran Crewneck, Mixed Gray size M IM’s classic Aran pattern sweater in a mix of gray merino wool and cashmere. Great chunky knit for the cold months. A little too small for me so never worn. Asking $250. P2P: 20.5 Inches Outer sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 23 Center back (Top of collar to hem): 25.25 Rag & Bone Wool Donegal Crewneck, Navy size M Nice, heavy donegal sweater with...
These two have just been taking up space, so it's time for someone else to have a crack at them. Let me know if you have any questions. NWT Inis Meain Linen Crewneck, Navy size L Had this made up as an MTO, but just never ended up wearing it. Great for the warmer months. Classic crewneck made of a strong, springy linen. Most linen sweaters I’ve seen pale in comparison to the quality of the material used in this knit. Asking $250. P2P: 22.25 Outer sleeve:...
Just received the BDU shirt. Nothing game changing, but I like the subtle detailing (no pocket-on-pocket-on-pocket explosions here). Kind of lukewarm on the high count twill, though. It's a nice shade of olive but it doesn't have much in the way of guts, and it catches easily on other fabrics which leads to a lot of adjusting and readjusting after putting the shirt on. If they had used a heavier cloth, like, say, the ripstop that was used on the enfield jacket, this...
Hey, I've noticed that more than a few people have specifically asked for "old label" stuff. I'm pretty new to the brand, can anyone kindly illuminate the differences between the older seasons and the newer ones? Is it simply a matter of fit? Are there other factors at play?
I've been in to NNY a few times in the past month or two and the stuff they have up on their site is definitely not indicative of what is actually on their racks, sometimes with as much as two weeks between receiving and posting. I would definitely contact them if you have questions about a specific item.
FYI, just went by Odin in New York and they still have a handful of good stuff in random sizes. Saw a couple navy field parkas and navy reversible coats on the rack.