or Connect

Posts by Shirts Anderson

For anyone who picked up the TS(S) cardigan shirt, has it shrunk up at all with washing?
Apologies, I didn't realize they did a navy in tropical wool. This is the nyco poplin. PM me and we can talk further.
Have you tried Steven Alan? They tend to have things around a little longer than other stockists.
I have a new ss15 CPO in Navy, size L that I've only worn once. Would be up for a trade or sell. Looking for Penn Shirt jacket in Navy, Navy liner vest from FW14 and the red/yellow plaid workshirt from FW14. Also, I have a number of Orslow items including a blue chambray workshirt and olive fatigue pants and shorts. The fatigue pants would definitely work for anyone who is unhappy with the slimness of the current season EG fatigues but also isn't looking for...
Thanks. I take it these are mainline (as opposed to workaday)? Gentry is saying 90/10 cotton-poly, but now I see that everywhere else has them listed as 100% cotton.
Can anyone comment on the shrinkage factor when washing the cross crewneck t's? I see they are 10% poly...
Orslow Fatigue Shorts, Olive Reverse Sateen in size 4 - Fatigue shorts made up in an incredible reverse sateen fabric. Some of the best fabric I've ever felt, sturdy and strong. Zip fly, adjustable waist tabs, front and back patch pockets. I believe these were a special make-up for Inventory. In the end they were just too big for me. Asking $100 $75 Waist 16.75 inches Waist with tabs buttoned 15.75 Inseam 9 Outseam 21.75 Leg Opening 9.5 Front Rise 12.5 Back Rise...
I’ve had a really hard time (and some questionable advice) when it comes to nailing my sizing in Carmina. My loss is your gain. Let me know if you have any questions. Plain Toe Adelaide in brown calf, size 10 (UK) on Rain last. Had these made up through the Armoury. Beautiful shoe but the fit does't work for me. Only tried on. Comes with bags, trees and box. Asking $400. $300 Plain Toe Blucher in brown calf, size 10 (UK) on Simpson last. Worn for for three...
Two great sweaters for harsh weather. Let me know if you have any questions. NWOT Inis Meain Aran Crewneck, Mixed Gray size M IM’s classic Aran pattern sweater in a mix of gray merino wool and cashmere. Great chunky knit for the cold months. A little too small for me so never worn. Asking $250. P2P: 20.5 Inches Outer sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 23 Center back (Top of collar to hem): 25.25 Rag & Bone Wool Donegal Crewneck, Navy size M Nice, heavy donegal sweater with...
These two have just been taking up space, so it's time for someone else to have a crack at them. Let me know if you have any questions. NWT Inis Meain Linen Crewneck, Navy size L Had this made up as an MTO, but just never ended up wearing it. Great for the warmer months. Classic crewneck made of a strong, springy linen. Most linen sweaters I’ve seen pale in comparison to the quality of the material used in this knit. Asking $250. P2P: 22.25 Outer sleeve:...