or Connect

Posts by Shirts Anderson

Thanks, I'll give them a shout!
Anyone know where I can pickup some olive ripstop fatigue shorts in medium? Slept too long, can't find them anywhere.
Still looking for FW14 red plaid workshirt in size L I have an ss15 western shirt in chambray in size L that I can trade (also willing to let it go for a decent price).
Hey, can I ask where you were able to get your hands on this? Would they sell fabric at surplus stores? I've been trying to find reverse sateen and ripstop fabrics too, as well has good chambray.
Interesting, thanks for the insight. I'll have to step up my search.
Those look really promising. I'm personally looking for fabrics in a lighter color, so I'll check out the site. Thanks for the tip.And thank you to everyone else who chimed in on my question.
Hey everyone, apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I live in the New York area and am wondering if anyone knows a good place to buy workwear type fabrics. I'm on the hunt for thick oxfords and slubby chambrays with a lot of visual interest - think Engineered Garments, Orslow, ts(s), 45rpm, etc. Is there any place in or around the tri-state area that is known for these types of shirtings? Or any online purveyors that I should be looking at?
Hey, apologies if this has been asked and answered many times in the past, but does anyone know where the fabrics that Daiki uses come from? Are these proprietary fabrics that he has woven for his use or is his team just going out and sourcing materials from wherever they can find it? I've been wanting to have some shirts made up in chambrays and denims, but in my limited searches the cloth I find never seems to display the same character as the stuff that EG uses.
For anyone who picked up the TS(S) cardigan shirt, has it shrunk up at all with washing?
Apologies, I didn't realize they did a navy in tropical wool. This is the nyco poplin. PM me and we can talk further.