or Connect

Posts by Shirts Anderson

Ah, got it. Thank you.
Wow, this seems like the ideal shade of brown to me. Is that cotton? I'm new to the brand, was this something you ran last year?
Those "Sam" trousers look amazing. Please help me visualize...too casual for a hopsack sportcoat?
Figured I'd throw this out there again: Looking for red plaid workshirt from FW14 in size large. Also looking for ss daytons in navy, chambray or maybe blue seersucker, also large.
Any plans to stock larger sizes? I need something akin to an XL to fit my gargantuan noggin.
The only one I've used is Stylistics, but never had any issues. I was actually thinking about putting an order in when I saw that the this year Daytons were Japan-only, but it looks like they only go up to medium.
Are you against using a proxy service? I've done it myself on four occasions and I've never had any problems.
Looking for ss dayton shirts in navy, chambray or possibly blue seersucker. Usually a large but I've heard they can run small so considering XL as well. Willing to pay, but also have blue chambray western and light blue denim 19th century available for trade, both in large.
Yes, its the one in the back of this pic from NNY's site:
Document down fishtail - are we talking Woolrich arctic parka levels of warmth? Intrigued by the indigo-dyed version. Will there be much crocking/color transfer?