or Connect

Posts by mrscrouge

I graduated last summer with a BBA and decided to take another 4 classes in order to get a B.I certificate. Got an introduction to sql, database structures, a little bit of data mining , and also worked with tableau. I just got a job in the B.I department of a large corporation and i feel like i dont know anything! Im looking to find some helpful MOOCs on relevant statistics and intro to R as it seems to be a requirement .
I'm 23. Graduated from the university last year w/ a bachelors in business adm. I have minimal work experience (only 1 real job and 1 legal internship) . I took my lsat and got into a a few law schools. Ended up going into a 3rd tier w/ half tuition. However i felt like this was not the right decision and i might be making a huge mistake. I was able to drop out in time to get 90% of my money back. I kind of feel like a quitter but at the same time i feel like a huge weight...
Put a bid on these NWB..what are your thoughts? How much would you spend on'em? dressed down w/ denim yay/nay?
(posted this in the mens clothing, figured might get more answers here) hello sf, im a college student, i recently spent all my amex points on some basic pieces from jcrew/ jpress and a couple pairs from sebago and new balance. However Im lacking a pair of versatile shoes that I could wear with dark denim as well as pants/casual suit. Not office shoes, but I guess with a bit more edge. I was wondering if anyone could recommend something along the line , preferably ( but...
hello sf, im a college student, i recently spent all my amex points on some basic pieces from jcrew/ jpress and a couple pairs from sebago and new balance. However Im lacking a pair of versatile shoes that I could wear with dark denim as well as pants/casual suit. Not office shoes, but I guess with a bit more edge. I was wondering if anyone could recommend something along the line , preferably ( but not necessarily) available @ zappos since I have a christmas giftcard ....
I picked these up ( possible impulse buy) this morning for 35% off + some left over gift card balance i had.. but now im thinking Im going to have some trouble matching them with a suit jacket/blazer ? any tips on how to pull them off w/o the exact pattern to match
Hi SF.. Im a senior @ Florida International University, pursuing B.Managent. Now..I dont know if it is my university in particular but I feel like I haven't learned a thing ( this is obv an overstatement), but I feel like a college education is supposed to make me feel a lot more prepared and knowledgeable ( i.e. when I read the business section of the WSJ, im still googleyed). I understand management is not Finance, but I've taken a couple finance&economics courses as...
Last year @ Florida International U, Business Admin w/ Management Focus. On my way to law school somewhere in NY.. prob not NYU, or Columbia since I slacked off my first 2 years of college, I'll be applying to Fordham, BLS, & Cardozo.
dont worry im ive done the research. i;ve narrowed it down to Rescues vs. Norse Project Three Tapered both around 200$.. so i just wanted some feedback before i pick one. thanks
Basically as I've posted before in a couple of other threads, I'm a junior getting a BBA (management). My last (only ) job was senior yr of highschool - freshmen yr of college in a political surveying agency (much like telemarketing, in the sense that is equally annoying). My 'rents prepaid a percentage of my credits and due to decent grades i get grants/scholarships which get me about 3.5-4k ( 1k during summer classes) every semester after book expenses. I try to...