or Connect

Posts by Papa Doble

Sorry guys, still no word back from C&J. I'll report back as soon as I hear from them.
I'm not sure. I'm still waiting to hear back from C&J on the availability of whiskey shell.
Like madridista said, I've been updating the list of interested members in my original post. Once Lauren gets back to me on the availability of whiskey, I'll make a new post.
I've never done this before, but I believe it's 100% up front.
Just letting you guys know I got a response from Lauren at C&J. She contacted the factory about the availability of whiskey shell and said she will get back to me soon.
I'm not entirely opposed to metal eyelets, in particular matched light/medium brown eyelets (as opposed to a contrasting dark brown) like on @NAMOR's Vass boots below. We'd need to use thicker laces then, but that could be a good thing.
Sorry rydenfan. I'm done posting this message on SF, and I really tried to limit it to the threads where I thought there was a good chance subscribers would be interested (6, not counting the C&J MTO thread, 2 of which are directly C&J related).
I wanted to let you guys know that I’m organizing a GMTO C&J Harlech whiskey shell cordovan boot. See this post for more details and this post for pics of @mdubs's whiskey Harlechs from a previous GMTO. I’m currently waiting to hear back from C&J on whether there is enough whiskey shell available. In the meantime, please PM me or reply in the C&J MTO thread if you’re interested. We need at least 12 people and currently have 5. EDIT: I neglected to mention that the...
I know this isn't about Carminas, but it seemed appropriate to post. In case anyone's interested, I wanted to let you know that I’m organizing a GMTO C&J Harlech whiskey shell cordovan boot. See this post for more details and this post for pics of @mdubs's whiskey Harlechs from a previous GMTO. I’m currently waiting to hear back from C&J on whether there is enough whiskey shell available. In the meantime, please PM me or reply in the C&J MTO thread if you’re interested....
I wanted to let you guys know that I’m organizing a GMTO C&J Harlech whiskey shell cordovan boot. See this post for more details and this post for pics of @mdubs's whiskey Harlechs from a previous GMTO. I’m currently waiting to hear back from C&J on whether there is enough whiskey shell available. In the meantime, please PM me or reply in the C&J MTO thread if you’re interested. We need at least 12 people and currently have 5. EDIT: I neglected to mention that the...