or Connect

Posts by johnny_flapjack

Mabitex flat front cotton pants in black 34 for $60 BIN http://cgi.ebay.com/195-NWT-MABITEX-Black-Cotton-FF-Pants-34-ITALY
That seller has a bunch of Sutors at decent prices, and the live.com cashback is alive and well. Just go to live.com and search on 'wii'. That search term has worked for me every time I've tried it recently.
Quote: Originally Posted by antsonysf Let me know if there is anything in shoes you are looking for because that is where i am at. I will try to answer your questions as well as possible. Crockett & Jones ? Lidfort ?
DM.ru, I apologize for the intrusion into you sale thread - awesome boots, by the way. tradernick, apolgies for the tone of the intro to my first post. pm sent.
If you're mostly inside you'll pass out from wearing a peacoat. Honestly, hit the thrifts. You've got pants. If you don't have a serviceable pair of dress shoes you can find a pair there cheap. They won't be great, but just get something that looks like you can clean it up well. As far as the coat, find something that fits decently well. Thrift shops ( Salvation Army, Value City, St. Whatever, etc..) are FULL of dark suits and blazers. If you find something that...
Quote: Originally Posted by tradernick This is strictly my opinion, but with the creasing on the tops of the boots, you may get some objections from some as to whether these are in 'NIB' condition. I think you picked up the other pair that were on here earlier today - compare the pictures. Those ones are in 'NIB' condition. (By the way, what a deal you got on those boots, if it was you, way to pull the trigger). Anyhow, that's just my comment from the...
Agreed on the who cares if it's outdated. If it's not a suit, you can pick up SOME sort of a coat for under $20 at a thrift shop that should work with whatever else you've got. You'd be shocked at what you can find at some thrift shops. Pick the nicest part of whatever area you live in and find the closest thrift shop to that area. You may not find exactly what you'd like, but I guarantee you can find something that's cheap and will work in a pinch.
This is a double - post of a thread I started in the B&S forum, but I thought it might be appropriate here as well. Robert Old has some C&J in their close-out section that are decently discounted. The styles and sizes are limited, but there are a couple worth checking out. Their T&C link at the top of the page indicated that worldwide shipping is included, so these aren't a bad deal if they work for someone. http://www.old.co.uk/acatalog/_Bin_Ends___.html
Rather than anger my wife by ordering any of these, I'm passing along a potentially good deal. The link is to the "Odds & Ends" section of Robert Old's shoes. There are a few closeouts that might work for someone. If you look at the 'terms & conditions' section I believe it says that standard shipping anywhere in the world is included in the price. There's only a few models that I'd consider (probably not the sport hybrid model) but the boots, black oxfords and scotch...
While waiting to see if a good-natured SF'r whill come to your aid; 1) Post your size here - Coat, waist, pants inseam 2) Start scouring any thrift shops you've got close by.