or Connect

Posts by johnny_flapjack

Quote: Originally Posted by ArliHawk` The toaster is 34.95 on Amazon. Threadshit much?
Price CUTS! Will make a good deal if you buy everything in this thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by greger You have seen a woolen surge? I've seen this on several RL Polo suits and blazers. I think it's a type of twill that isn't specific to weight. The Polo goy told me that something about the way it is made causes it to be more wrinkle resistant than some other weaves. I just googled it and the description I found said that it was commonly used in military uniforms, which might explain why people could think...
OK, so I think this is the place Georgette's Tailor Shop 27320 Southfield Rd Lathrup Village, MI 48076-3409 (248) 569-2277 Sign in the window says "Sweater Hospital" JUST north of 696 on Southfield road.
10/29 Price cuts. Added Lobb loafers, crazy Loro Piana slippers, Cucinelli shirts.
Price cuts and added the Cantarelli suit and Brunello Cucinelli sportcoat.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaypee Please stop posting Butter, you're making us all dumber Seriously dude, lighten up. Don't let yourself get so wound up by a person that you required to object even when they're saying something reasonable.
Made in the USA? The only ones I've seen there have been made in Mexico. There was another thread about this recently.
Some bold soul should grab that plaid pair. Those are awesome.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Damn I am one resourceful motherfucker. Got a hookup for this monstrosity right in NYC for $59. Success. I was going to ask if you looking for a white douchbag suit or a white double breased suit. I'm glad you cleared that up, cause either could apply.