or Connect

Posts by johnny_flapjack

10/16 price cut - make me an offer I picked this up at a local resale shop because it seemed like a good deal for someone. It's 100% silk, side vents, 3/2 button, made by Corneliani, really nice condition. The only flaw I could find was two small pulls on the left sleeve - one on one of the dark brown checks and one on one of the cream checks. Since the fabric is patterned you can hardly pick them out, and I'd assume you could pull them back through to the other side...
I just realized this is still hanging around. Surely someone needs a blue blazer for cheap... I picked this up at a local resale shop because it's a good deal for for a staple item for someone. This is the standard issue RL Polo by Corneliani blazer - three buttons (look at the pic and figure out for yourself if it's 3 or 3/2.5), side vents, 100% wool, pick stitching on the lapels and pockets, etc.... I don't see any flaws, with the exception of a spot of schmutz right...
So I came across a batch of these at a thrift shop and grabbed them because they were interesting and in good shape. There were several that were clearly the favorites and were a bit too worn take, but these were worth grabbing. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is what vintage they might be and what I should use as a list price on ebay. My assumption is that they won't go for a lot because they're such a niche product, but I thought they were fun to grab...
I grabbed this because it seems like the 36S and 38S crowd is always looking for good stuff, and this is a really nice piece. Features include: Made in Italy 100% Cashmere Nice fuzzy brown finish Three button front Center vent with button closure (pictured) Pick stitching on the collar and pockets basting stitches still in place $3,495 retail Measurements: Chest - 40" Shoulders - 18" Arm - 24.75" Length (BOC) - 40.5" This is a great staple coat in a fantastic, soft,...
Quote: Originally Posted by ClambakeSkate Detroit. Fucking loved it. Moving there in April. Quote: Originally Posted by mkarim Why? Because it's got a fucking soul, and I'm not talking about the music. There's cool shit here if you can get past the 'journalist just flew into town for two days to do a story on the decay of Detroit' angle on the place. Yes, there are many large shitty parts, but there is some...
#29 is a STEAL for s skinny dude.
Kenneth Cole is my first reaction. It has the same feel to it as a bunch of the stuff that runs through NM Last Call and Off 5th. I don't see it on their website, but it looks similar enough to this one that they could be from the sam family - or at least have the same photographer:
Quote: Originally Posted by PocketCircle Thanks for recommending my suit None of the STP listings show the tags but from what I remember from their previous listings, these suits have the black "Gianluca Isaia" tags and therefore, are zillions of years old. Quote: Originally Posted by PocketCircle Thank you but that suit is sold now If anyone buys a suit from STP, it would be nice to see what actually turns...
If you do a Google Image search on "hermes breast wallet", this is the 7th image in order: That's just sad for Hermes' marketing efforts.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel grey birdseye cashmere (like my pants) a) I can't see your pants through the computer b) 6 fold cashmere bowties sound awesome