or Connect

Posts by johnny_flapjack

These are awesome. If they fit me better, they'd be mine. Color is charcoal grey mixed with light grey, which reads as a mottled mid/dark gray - I think the pictures pretty accurately reflect the true color. Brand New With Tags from Bergdorf. All of the usual goodies - split & curtained waistband, flat front, belt loop anchor, waistband coin pocket, made in Italy, $495 retail. 92% wool and 8% cashmere - really soft. These are cut slim, so they'd either be good for a...
11/11 price drop - make me an offer... If only this was one size smaller I'd keep it. It's tagged 56, and I think it would probably work best for a 44-46. This is kind of my ideal vision of what a trench should be. The shell is made of 100% silk in a twill finish with leather trim, and there is a removable liner done in 100% cashmere to add some warmth for when you need it. Don't let the fact that the shell is silk lead you to believe that it is thin or delicate - the...
10/28 - Last price cuts before ebay !!!! Everyone knows these brands, no need for great explanation. Prices include shipping in the CONUS. Buyers outside of the CONUS are responsible for actual shipping charges. Let me know if you have specific questions or need any additional measurements. 3) Brunello Cucinelli for Bergdorf Goodman: BC Size 52, charcoal gray long sleeve polo style, 90% wool, 10% cashmere, thin weight - this is as versatile and staple as you can...
10/16 price cut - make me an offer I picked this up at a local resale shop because it seemed like a good deal for someone. It's 100% silk, side vents, 3/2 button, made by Corneliani, really nice condition. The only flaw I could find was two small pulls on the left sleeve - one on one of the dark brown checks and one on one of the cream checks. Since the fabric is patterned you can hardly pick them out, and I'd assume you could pull them back through to the other side...
I just realized this is still hanging around. Surely someone needs a blue blazer for cheap... I picked this up at a local resale shop because it's a good deal for for a staple item for someone. This is the standard issue RL Polo by Corneliani blazer - three buttons (look at the pic and figure out for yourself if it's 3 or 3/2.5), side vents, 100% wool, pick stitching on the lapels and pockets, etc.... I don't see any flaws, with the exception of a spot of schmutz right...
So I came across a batch of these at a thrift shop and grabbed them because they were interesting and in good shape. There were several that were clearly the favorites and were a bit too worn take, but these were worth grabbing. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is what vintage they might be and what I should use as a list price on ebay. My assumption is that they won't go for a lot because they're such a niche product, but I thought they were fun to grab...
I grabbed this because it seems like the 36S and 38S crowd is always looking for good stuff, and this is a really nice piece. Features include: Made in Italy 100% Cashmere Nice fuzzy brown finish Three button front Center vent with button closure (pictured) Pick stitching on the collar and pockets basting stitches still in place $3,495 retail Measurements: Chest - 40" Shoulders - 18" Arm - 24.75" Length (BOC) - 40.5" This is a great staple coat in a fantastic, soft,...
Quote: Originally Posted by ClambakeSkate Detroit. Fucking loved it. Moving there in April. Quote: Originally Posted by mkarim Why? Because it's got a fucking soul, and I'm not talking about the music. There's cool shit here if you can get past the 'journalist just flew into town for two days to do a story on the decay of Detroit' angle on the place. Yes, there are many large shitty parts, but there is some...
#29 is a STEAL for s skinny dude.
Kenneth Cole is my first reaction. It has the same feel to it as a bunch of the stuff that runs through NM Last Call and Off 5th. I don't see it on their website, but it looks similar enough to this one that they could be from the sam family - or at least have the same photographer: