or Connect

Posts by johnny_flapjack

Keep them all so that we can see you on a TLC Hoarding show in a couple of years. Buried alive in an avalanche of shell, not a bad way to go... Then again, you sell all of these and pay for a nice vacation. Or more shoes.
This is a pretty unique tie. It is flat woven in a mix of charcoal gray and light gray. It reverses from dark with a light pattern to light with a dark pattern. I've never seen a tie with a $535 retail before. It measures 59" long by 3" wide. You will look sweet as hell wearing this tie, and I'd bet you'll never see another person wearing one like it.
No need to gush on this one, it does that by itself. 96% Cashmere / 4% Silk fabric Mid-gray base with light gray and charcoal gray glenplaid. Made in Italy by Loro Piana Hacking details - slanted pockets, flap on left lapel so that the collar can be stood up and buttoned across for warmth (see picture of collar) Ticket pocket on right side Goatskin suede under collar Three interior pockets Three roll two Side vents Unlined except for sleeves Mostly unstructured - almost...
Did someone say Loro Piana belts ?!?!?!?!?!?!? Brioni isn't even the headliner here! BUT FIRST - Check out the Loro Piana goat suede & cashmere slippers and Brooks Brothers jewelry I've got listed to keep you out of trouble with your girl this year! Good presents, I tell ya. OK, I've got seven belts to list: five Loro Piana and two Brioni. Some of them are awesome, but long, so so you might have to get them cut down if you want an awesome belt and you're a slim...
Did you forget Christmas? In the dog house? I can help! All prices include shipping in the US. International buyers pay actual shipping charges - most of these will fit in a $15 flat-rate envelope. Brooks Brothers jewelry All come in a nice gift box. Brooks double-row pearls, approx 18" long on the inside strand, gold toggle clasp, size gradually increases from the clasp to the front/center. Big 7" x 9" gift box. Retail in the $400 range. Yours for $180. ...
I just got a mailer from them today. Sale runs 15th - 24th and is 30% off of everything. They're also running "daily deals" through that period: 15th & 16th is 40% off one reg price item, 18th is 40% off all men's apparel & shoes, 22nd is 40% off coats/cold weather accessories - the other days are not as interesting.
Sorry, added that detail. They are charcoal gray.
These are awesome. If they fit me better, they'd be mine. Color is charcoal grey mixed with light grey, which reads as a mottled mid/dark gray - I think the pictures pretty accurately reflect the true color. Brand New With Tags from Bergdorf. All of the usual goodies - split & curtained waistband, flat front, belt loop anchor, waistband coin pocket, made in Italy, $495 retail. 92% wool and 8% cashmere - really soft. These are cut slim, so they'd either be good for a...
11/11 price drop - make me an offer... If only this was one size smaller I'd keep it. It's tagged 56, and I think it would probably work best for a 44-46. This is kind of my ideal vision of what a trench should be. The shell is made of 100% silk in a twill finish with leather trim, and there is a removable liner done in 100% cashmere to add some warmth for when you need it. Don't let the fact that the shell is silk lead you to believe that it is thin or delicate - the...
10/28 - Last price cuts before ebay !!!! Everyone knows these brands, no need for great explanation. Prices include shipping in the CONUS. Buyers outside of the CONUS are responsible for actual shipping charges. Let me know if you have specific questions or need any additional measurements. 3) Brunello Cucinelli for Bergdorf Goodman: BC Size 52, charcoal gray long sleeve polo style, 90% wool, 10% cashmere, thin weight - this is as versatile and staple as you can...