or Connect

Posts by johnny_flapjack

I've got four NWT Loro Piana sweaters that need to move out. Two are 56, one 54 and one 48. Price includes shipping in the continental US. Buyers outside of the CONUS pay actual shipping via USPS priority. 1) Loro Piana Roadster Pull size 54 - 100% Cashmere, and is sort of an oatmeal / tan color with some minor blue hues to add some visual interest. Very sharp. The chest measures 46" around measured just under the arms, Shoulders are about 19", Sleeves are approx 27"...
Here's a pretty fantastic wardrobe staple pair of Tom Ford pants made by Zegna. I will not be heartbroken if these do not sell, as they will fit me with a small take-in on the waist. They were not cheap to buy, so I'm not looking for offers. Features include: Coin pocket inside right front pocket Hand shanked buttons Side adjusters with no belt loops Pleated Curtained waistband with split/notched V at the back for comfort and ease of alteration Flat Front Triple Waist...
I've got a few New With Tags Incotex pants that I want to move along. Price includes shipping in the continental US. Buyers outside of the CONUS pay actual shipping via USPS priority. 1) Size 38 mid gray 100% worsted wool flannel Super 130's. Same pair below in a darker shade of grey. Buy both. It's hard to find staple pants like this at this price. $175 Measurements are as follows: Waist = 38" Rise = 11" from crotch seam to top of waistband Thigh = 14.25"...
So this was my first shot at ordering from Gustin, and they are right that they use vanity sizing much less than other brands. I ordered a 34 in a straight fit, which actually measures 33.5 - 34 with the waistband stretched flat. No go for me. Next order in place... These are just as they came out of the package on Friday. I tried them on once. Check Gustin's website for all of the pertinent info and a fit chart. Here's the link to the product page for this...
This is what happens when they have open bars at charity auctions. It's for a good cause, you see... Victorinox Airboss 241507, brown leather strap, New In Box. Really just trying to get my money back on this one. I've seen them go for $550 - $600 on ebay. It's on timepiece.com for $659 and Amazon / WatchesOnNet-com for $604. There's also a good write up and pictures at watchuseek.com from a happy buyer if you google "Airboss 241507" Here's the description from...
Just passing along a deal here. I think I bought these from Ed when he was blowing out some stuff. THese are cut for a slimmer guy with a 36" waist. I'm more one of those hefty type 36's. Anyhow, they're a nice charcoal worsted, no belt loops - side adjusters instead, horn buttons w/ button fly, only one rear pocket on the right side, nice blue herringbone shirting fabric lining the waistband and pockets, and some more awesome pants stuff..... They're going for $350 on...
OK, so I've got a pile of shirts that didn't work for me for one reason or another. All are NWT. The 16.5's 1) Borrelli for Bergdorf Goodman. Given the hand attached collar and thick buttons, I think this is one of the pre 2010 shirts, which had more handwork. This is a 50/50 blend of linen & cotton. Some slubs in the fabric. A great summer shirt in a nice white base w/ yellow and corn flower blue plaid. Shoulders = 22", Chest = 51", Sleeves = 37". $150 SOLD SOLD...
I've got three pairs of Crockett & Jones shoes in size 10.5 US for sale. I didn't really bother to look up which model the first two were, but they're C&J for Barney's and they're benchgrade. I'd say the bluchers have been worn fewer times than the bals, but they're both in great shape with fairly minimal wear. Check out the soles and the heel pics - just a good polish and you're on your way. $235 each pair or both for $425 The C&J for Ralph Lauren pair should be...
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Brand Spakin' New With Tags Barbour Beaufort. Tagged size 42, Olive color with brown cord collar. Snaps for an optional (not included) hood, also zippers & snaps to secure an optional (not included) liner. Original Barbour Tartan Lining, waxed cotton exterior that you brush or surface clean - no washing. This is the kind of finish that improves with age and wear. Heavy brass zippers, thru pocket on the back with zipper access on both sides. Also...
** Several of these are still waiting for a new owner that will love them and wear them. We're in the right season ** I don't know why I can't pass up the thick, fuzzy Isaia winter ties, but I seem to have amassed a stack of them that I'm not wearing - so out they go. All are labeled as 7 fold, all are 3.375" to 3.5" wide and 1. Royal Blue with red / light blue double stripes and pearly white stripes. 100% cashmere. 60.5" long. 2. Dark Green / cream heather. 100%...