or Connect

Posts by johnny_flapjack

I used to be reasonably active selling here, and then I got busy and have not been doing much of it over the past few years. I still, somehow, managed to accumulate good deals to pass along, without the part where I pass them along. As such, I need to get rid of A LOT of items but don't want to deal with taking pictures of it all, listing it, etc.... Any my pictures always suck. SO, I want to see if I can make someone a good deal on a bunch of stuff to sell. I've got a...
I bought two pairs of these last year and am only wearing one, so these have to go. I think this is J. Crew's current item # 52221 (which they're selling for $248 now)if you want to look them up there. Selvedge denim made in Japan, jeans are sewn in the USA. Button Fly, plain pockets, listed as a 35w x 32l, but says they should sit below the waist so they seem to run large to me. These measure 36" across when laying flat as shown in the picture and almost 37" when...
I bought this for myself, but have not been able to pull the trigger on getting it fitted and into the rotation, so off it goes to a loving home. Price includes shipping in the continental US. Buyers outside of the CONUS are responsible for actual shipping charges. Insurance is extra if you want it. It is 100% wool in a beautiful shade of dark gray. Three button front, but also has a functional button at the throat latch so that you can really button up when the...
I've got two New With Tags Isaia sportcoats that have not made it into the rotation, so off they go. Price includes shipping in the US. Buyers outside of the continental US pay actual shipping. Insurance is extra if you want it. 1) New With Tags Isaia Napoli sportcoat. This is the Dustin model, which is an unstructured sportcoat - no padding at all. I have a couple of the Dustin fits, and I love them. It's like wearing a sweater jacket. This one id done in a 80%...
I'll try to get a pic or two this week with these two laying against my dark to light gray pants for comparison.
I've got four NWT Loro Piana sweaters that need to move out. Two are 56, one 54 and one 48. Price includes shipping in the continental US. Buyers outside of the CONUS pay actual shipping via USPS priority. 1) Loro Piana Roadster Pull size 54 - 100% Cashmere, and is sort of an oatmeal / tan color with some minor blue hues to add some visual interest. Very sharp. The chest measures 46" around measured just under the arms, Shoulders are about 19", Sleeves are approx 27"...
Here's a pretty fantastic wardrobe staple pair of Tom Ford pants made by Zegna. I will not be heartbroken if these do not sell, as they will fit me with a small take-in on the waist. They were not cheap to buy, so I'm not looking for offers. Features include: Coin pocket inside right front pocket Hand shanked buttons Side adjusters with no belt loops Pleated Curtained waistband with split/notched V at the back for comfort and ease of alteration Flat Front Triple Waist...
I've got a few New With Tags Incotex pants that I want to move along. Price includes shipping in the continental US. Buyers outside of the CONUS pay actual shipping via USPS priority. 1) Size 38 mid gray 100% worsted wool flannel Super 130's. Same pair below in a darker shade of grey. Buy both. It's hard to find staple pants like this at this price. $175 $160 $145 Measurements are as follows: Waist = 38" Rise = 11" from crotch seam to top of waistband Thigh =...
So this was my first shot at ordering from Gustin, and they are right that they use vanity sizing much less than other brands. I ordered a 34 in a straight fit, which actually measures 33.5 - 34 with the waistband stretched flat. No go for me. Next order in place... These are just as they came out of the package on Friday. I tried them on once. Check Gustin's website for all of the pertinent info and a fit chart. Here's the link to the product page for this...
This is what happens when they have open bars at charity auctions. It's for a good cause, you see... Victorinox Airboss 241507, brown leather strap, New In Box. Really just trying to get my money back on this one. I've seen them go for $550 - $600 on ebay. It's on timepiece.com for $659 and Amazon / WatchesOnNet-com for $604. There's also a good write up and pictures at watchuseek.com from a happy buyer if you google "Airboss 241507" Here's the description from...