or Connect

Posts by bemow

hi guys what about my online MTM shirt?
hi guys have received a shirt from mt recently, mostly like it, but i need your advices about the fit. which adjustments do you recommend? it's post wash.
Still Looking.
Want To Spend Some Cash!
same thing as dub_c, even worse specified 46 cms as armhole measurement, and have received shirt with armholes about 6-7 cm larger. bicep is also 7 cm larger As a it fits like sh*t. support has informed me that "our tailors also consider the body type of the customer", and "Yes, 6cm is the expected allowance for armholes". After 2 days they have decided to give me 15$ credit(althougth it would cost me ~35usd to alter it). Thanks moderntailor! anybody knows any other online...
anybody?
hi WTB: AE shoes size 8-8.5-9 OR ANY DOUBLE MONKS Also looking for 36-38 Thick as Thieves suit/jacket
i used to wear it to school too=) The stamp says "december 80",so it's more than 30 years old. great item btw
hi guys! need an advice. i've bought a suit on ebay, and i'm not sure if it fits me right. some of my concerns are: -length and fit of pants(seems to be lil bit short and too tight? ) -does the jacket fit in waist any other? BTW what do you think about this suit/shoes combination? photos suit is unpressed BTW
google nexus s awesome phone!