or Connect

Posts by Greylabel

Originally cost over $900. Have only been worn a few times. Paypal only!
Commes Des Garcons boots currently at $51 dollars. Also have Opening Ceremony, N.D.C, Moma, Original Fake http://www.ebay.com/itm/230912852632?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Price drop of 200
You guys continue to be my favorite shop in North America. Great customer service, great products and great sales. Picked up 4 ties, a blazer and a button up during this sale. Too good of a sale to stop spending. Thanks.
still for sale
Hey Styleforum, up for sale is the leather rider jacket from Robert Geller. This is one of my favourite jackets and is a great addition to any closet. It is is in great condition and I will only sell if I get the right offer.
Hey Styleforum, for sale I have a Colorblock BoO parka. This jacket is in perfect condition as it hasn't been worn nearly as much as I hoped when I purchased it. Message me with all offers.
SOLD!
Quote: Originally Posted by ghostdog123 Quote: Originally Posted by WBaker Sorry if I sounded snobbish, I meant that the D3000 is the most basic DSLR that Canon makes right now. I think it's the fact that it is a nikon.
Quote: Originally Posted by ghostdog123 Glad I wasn't the only one who picked up on that.