or Connect

Posts by Brydinut

Selling a pair of black calf Meermin single-monks in 11US (10UK). Simply don't wear these anymore. They are on the Ama last and are in great condition. They have creased minimally. The sole has some wear, but plenty of life left. Pictures attached. I'm looking for $150 shipped with 2-day priority shipping within the CONUS. Please PM me for international rates.
Selling a pair of used black calf Park Avenues. Classic Goodyear-welted captoe balmorals. I haven't worn them in over a year, but have been kept polished and conditioned. Sole has some wear, but still plenty of life left. Perfect for interviews or formal wear. Size 11D. Asking for $150 $135 $120, shipped within CONUS + 4% Paypal. Please message me if you're interested in international shipping.
Selling one mid-grey Boglioli PoW check sportcoat in size 38R. Features: Peak lapel Double vent Unpadded shoulders 60% Wool, 40% Silk Smoky MoP buttons Non-functional sleeve cuffs Fits slim 38R Worn about twice and kept on a thick hanger for over a year. Need to make room in my closet and figured it should go somewhere it'd actually get worn. Looking for $175 shipped within CONUS, or best offer. Paypal fees not included. PM me for international...
Selling a pair of Alden Straight-Tip boots in size 11E. Made in USA, Plaza Last from Alden of Carmel, model AF60 black Horween Shell Cordovan Goodyear welt construction Leather lined, unlined tongue Commando sole Steel shank for durability and support Comes with original box and shoe bags I wore these about once a week last year, but haven't really worn them much since so they've been collecting dust. They were sold to me with a small superficial scratch on the right...
This shirt is a beautiful blue-white check. Bought it about a year ago but never even took it out of the box, so looking to sell off for what I paid. It still has tags attached, and is in the box which it came in. It's marked as 39 cm or ~15.5". Looking for $85 shipped within CONUS. PM me for international shipping. Paypal fees are not included. Thanks!
Received this cardigan from AlexInExile for $165, retail price of this cardigan was $445. Beautiful cardigan from S/S 2012, but tried it on and wore it maybe twice before deciding it's just too small for me. It fits very slim and would be good for a true 36" chest. Condition is great, same as it arrived in. Pictures are previous seller's. AlenInExile's measurements: Chest- 19.75" Shoulders- 17.5" Length- 28" My measurements: P2P (unstretched, from bottom of armpit seam...
Thinking about getting #6 or #7, but worrying about the sizing. Anyone have any experience on the best size for a true 38 for Schneider jackets? I've had had experience with knitwear and shirts.
I don't have it on hand but I'm a 48 EU TTS, 5'10" and Ijevan size 4 is slightly oversized on me.
Ordered a black goat A-2, but this talk of unglazed goat leather has me wondering if I should go with the old or new black goat. Any thoughts?
Looking to sell/trade: Brown lamb Collared Moto. Measurements are close to stock 48 [*] shoulders 18.1" [*] chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0" [*] midsection 17.6" [*] waist 18.0" [*] body length, front 23.0" [*] body length, back 25.5" [*] sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0" [*] sleeve width @ pit 7.0" [*] sleeve width @ elbow 6.3" [*] sleeve width @ cuff 5.5" Sold Looking to buy: Stock 48 Fishtail Parka, preferably in black, navy, or cracked pepper. Maybe other colors.