or Connect

Posts by deputychino

Quote: Originally Posted by VictorC I am looking for Indys trousers, but not sure what to go for. I think his are wool, but buying cotton trousers is more appropriate or doable i would think. But would i be looking for a combat type trouser or Chino? Theyve got back pockets with a flap, and most trousers i see havent got the flap. What colour is closest as well? I know his are called pinks, but what alternative colour is best? Im thinking light...
Quote: Originally Posted by YuppieSkuppie To everyone complaining about the price... what are you, in high school? Quality wise, they're worth every penny. Sure there's some diminishing returns between a $300 boot and a $600 boot, but that's the way it is with everything. Those 4Horsemen boots are amazing, I've seen them in person. They're too narrow for me, but I had some custom boots made by Viberg for me instead. Essentially they're bobcats on their...
Quote: Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Has tried ordering a leather jacket from "The Tannery" on ebay? If so what do think? They've been talked about positively over on filmjackets forum, but the people there don't seem particularly knowledgable about quality. For those unfamilar with "The Tannery", they basically sell belstaff replicas for under 300. jay-ninja has ordered from them before and speaks very highly of them, he says...
Quote: Originally Posted by danilo So I went to J.Crew yesterday and took a look at the Belstaff roadmaster again, to compare to my Barbour International. I gotta say, I like the Belstaff more. But, it sells for $595... Things I like about the belstaff: -better fit, it's slimmer in the sleeves around the biceps (for some reason the barbour is huge there, like size Large huge) -the waxing on the cotton actually gives it a beautiful sheen, which almost...
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbjorn Much obliged, Man of Kent. It's the A7 I was wondering about. None of the poncey fashion versions for me! Just trying to figure out if it'll keep my bum dry on my Cub, KTM, CBR, or FZ6. Looks like "Yes, yes, NO, and maybe, but probably not." depending on how tall you are, I would say it's probably not long enough to keep your bottom dry. when i sit with mine on it doesn't keep it covered. I'm 5'9".
Quote: Originally Posted by add911_11 I just brought a Tan Panther Jacket from the Tannery It looks very promising, good and competing price with Company like belstaff Can't wait p.s. Anyone thing the belstaff logo on the arms is too much? the mini england flag is good though Quote: Originally Posted by jay-ninja Don't forget to post some pics when you get it ! yeah, i want to see pics of the panther as...
Quote: Originally Posted by SVC Just picked up one of these, a Barbour Distressed Heritage Bedale. Only $270 on sale! i like it, where did you find it?
Quote: Originally Posted by Delilah72 I am looking to buy a size 42" Original Green Barbour 75th Anniversary Jacket. Do you still have the jacket? Let me know as I'm interested. Cheers. sent you a PM.
Quote: Originally Posted by Newstyle I have the Gap chambray in a small, I like it. My girlfriend makes fun of me cause she thinks it's a denim shirt, I've tried to tell her it's not. It isn't as fitted as I would like so it's a little puffy when tucked in, but it is definitely one of the more comfortable shirts I own. I get that too when I wear mine to work. "Hey, you do know that jeans day is on Fridays, right?"
Quote: Originally Posted by johnH123 A J Crew thread needs to be on page 1, so I'm bumping it. In other news, are those suede NB sneaks growing on everybody or is it just me? I want a pair for summer instead of wearing chucks all the time. Quote: Originally Posted by Guus For over 100$ it isn't. i agree on both parts, i like them, but not for $130. looks like you can order the green pair on the NB website...