or Connect

Posts by Sotiris

You'll grow out of this phase (hopefully). To me it looks like an origami crane stuffed into your pocket.
I'm not as biased as you perhaps, but I agree with this 100%. Seeing his pics on Tumblr over the past month, I keep thinking to myself, none of these suits look as good on him as Formosa.
^ That's the thing, you're looking at it in the wrong way. You don't "dress up" by wearing a suit since you have to wear a tie daily. Just take off your jacket as soon as you get into the office in the morning if you want. "Dressing down" by wearing a tie but no jacket isn't dressing down. It's a bad look and as you've found out today also impractical.
I don't want to say it (yes I do) - I told you so
^ Seconded
AJL has 109 posts stitchy has 1315 (!)
I have this, and it's awesome.Good one. I glossed over all ties and squares when making picks.I have these too and they're great. Oh wait...
Already a couple things I would have picked, but I'll choose all new items to go along with the spirit of the contest (in no particular order): Off-white suede Apache Mocassin Buttero high sneaker beige canvas/suede CALABRESE 1924 Black/blue duffel ESEMPLARE tan/madras reversible shorts CHAPMAN Sten holdall bag
^ again ( and for the last time) you look ridiculous going into the office in a shirt and tie but without a jacket.
That code wouldn't even cover half the stuff on my wishlist