or Connect

Posts by nns32

Mens SEBAGO Campsides. These are ankle boots / chukkas / topsiders / boat shoes in a moccasin style. They have never been resoled. I am the original owner. I always stored them with cedar shoe trees and maintained them with professional shoe care products. I always ship with tracking and signature confirmation (no exceptions). Shoe trees not included. The actual dimensions of the package might vary a little, but the shipping price will not. Please contact me, if at all,...
eBay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grenson-Bailey-Mens-Shoes-Brown-Oxford-Leather-and-Suede-/261552595702? This is the Bailey by Grenson. The Bailey is a semi-wholecut oxford with broguing on the toe. This version has a suede upper, which is nice because it makes the shoes more versatile in that you can dress them up or down. In case you're not familiar with Grenson, it's like a British Allen Edmonds. I have a 100% positive reviews on eBay, and you can return the...
These are pre-owned Carmina Men's Double Monk Shoes. This is the Salinger model in brown leather calfskin made for Epaulet, where I bought them new less than a year ago. They sit on the Inca last and retail for $565. Size is 8 UK, which is roughly a 9 US. According to Epaulet's website, the approximate relationship between Carmina and Alden sizes is, "Carmina 8UK = Alden Barrie or Trubalance Last 8.5D US = Alden Leydon, Aberdeen, Plaza 9D US." They've never been resoled...
Vanson Leather Motorcycle Jacket. Model B in Black. Size 40 (chest). Made in the USA. This heirloom piece is constructed of heavy cowhide leather that will last a lifetime. Includes a zip-out fleece vest liner. About 2 years old. Some wear, but no tears or cracks; I always keep the leather moisturized. Vanson's jackets are like Schott's, but higher quality. It makes me feel like The Dark Knight. From Vanson's site: "Competition weight leather 2 Zippered exterior hand...
100% cashmere men's Jcrew sweater in size small. I think this color is called "camel," "tan," "oatmeal," or something like that. No rips, holes, or stains, but the armpits show very light wear (see photos). Almost no pilling. I bought it from Jcrew's website a few years ago but grew out of it. These retail for $225.
Epaulet plaid flannel shirt. So comfortable. It's been taken in at the waist by about 1.5" to fit a pant size ~32-33. I ship with signature confirmation after Paypal payment clears. Returns are fine but buyer would pay return shipping. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Epaulet-NYC-plaid-flannel-shirt-M-/261354578207?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item3cd9f2611f
Tweed Scotch & Soda jacket. Fits a ~40 (US) or 50 (UK). The waist has been taken in about 1.5" (fits a size 32-33 waist) the sleeves taken up an inch, and the shoulder pads removed. Retailed for something like $200. I ship with signature confirmation after Paypal payment clears. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scotch-Soda-tweed-blazer-/261354583009?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item3cd9f273e1
EDIT: price drop, and moved to this classifieds section. Listing link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Fleece-by-Thom-Browne-for-Brooks-Brothers-Wool-Suit-BB2-NWT-/261222824687?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item3cd217faef Description -- Handsome Black Fleece by Thom Browne for Brooks Brothers blazer and matching trousers in a subtle black/forest green mini-check pattern. The pictures from the original Brooks Brothers online listing show each piece individually, but they are...
One of only 35 sold-out $895 Varsity Blazers made by Brooklyn Circus in collaboration with SHIPS using Loro Piana Wool.Read about it on:GQEsquireBrooklyn CircusHype BeastHigh Snobiety Details -- 100% Loro Piana Italian Wool || Japanese Striped Cotton Lining || Traditional Crest brass-metal buttons (included) || BKc Tailored Casual Fit || Made in USAPlease note that I had a tailor switch out the brass buttons for wood ones (see pic), but will include the originals...
EDIT: Price drop, and move to classifieds section. [[SPOILER]]