or Connect

Posts by nns32

Mens SEBAGO Campsides. These are ankle boots / chukkas / topsiders / boat shoes in a moccasin style. They have never been resoled. I am the original owner. I always stored them with cedar shoe trees and maintained them with professional shoe care products. I always ship with tracking and signature confirmation (no exceptions). Shoe trees not included. The actual dimensions of the package might vary a little, but the shipping price will not. Please contact me, if at all,...
eBay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261490266898?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 This is the Bailey by Grenson. The Bailey is a semi-wholecut oxford with broguing on the toe. This version has a suede upper, which is nice because it makes the shoes more versatile in that you can dress them up or down. The lowest layer of the heel and sole have been replaced ones due to normal wear. I believe these retailed for between $300 and $400, but they are...
These are pre-owned Carmina Men's Double Monk Shoes. This is the Salinger model in brown leather calfskin made for Epaulet, where I bought them new less than a year ago. They sit on the Inca last and retail for $565. Size is 8 UK, which is roughly a 9 US. According to Epaulet's website, the approximate relationship between Carmina and Alden sizes is, "Carmina 8UK = Alden Barrie or Trubalance Last 8.5D US = Alden Leydon, Aberdeen, Plaza 9D US." They've never been resoled...
Vanson Leather Motorcycle Jacket. Model B in Black. Size 40 (chest). Made in the USA. This heirloom piece is constructed of heavy cowhide leather that will last a lifetime. Includes a zip-out fleece vest liner. About 2 years old. Some wear, but no tears or cracks; I always keep the leather moisturized. Vanson's jackets are like Schott's, but higher quality. It makes me feel like The Dark Knight. From Vanson's site: "Competition weight leather 2 Zippered exterior hand...
100% cashmere men's Jcrew sweater in size small. I think this color is called "camel," "tan," "oatmeal," or something like that. No rips, holes, or stains, but the armpits show very light wear (see photos). Almost no pilling. I bought it from Jcrew's website a few years ago but grew out of it. These retail for $225.
Epaulet plaid flannel shirt. So comfortable. It's been taken in at the waist by about 1.5" to fit a pant size ~32-33. I ship with signature confirmation after Paypal payment clears. Returns are fine but buyer would pay return shipping. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Epaulet-NYC-plaid-flannel-shirt-M-/261354578207?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item3cd9f2611f
Tweed Scotch & Soda jacket. Fits a ~40 (US) or 50 (UK). The waist has been taken in about 1.5" (fits a size 32-33 waist) the sleeves taken up an inch, and the shoulder pads removed. Retailed for something like $200. I ship with signature confirmation after Paypal payment clears. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scotch-Soda-tweed-blazer-/261354583009?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item3cd9f273e1
EDIT: price drop, and moved to this classifieds section. Listing link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Fleece-by-Thom-Browne-for-Brooks-Brothers-Wool-Suit-BB2-NWT-/261222824687?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item3cd217faef Description -- Handsome Black Fleece by Thom Browne for Brooks Brothers blazer and matching trousers in a subtle black/forest green mini-check pattern. The pictures from the original Brooks Brothers online listing show each piece individually, but they are...
One of only 35 sold-out $895 Varsity Blazers made by Brooklyn Circus in collaboration with SHIPS using Loro Piana Wool.Read about it on:GQEsquireBrooklyn CircusHype BeastHigh Snobiety Details -- 100% Loro Piana Italian Wool || Japanese Striped Cotton Lining || Traditional Crest brass-metal buttons (included) || BKc Tailored Casual Fit || Made in USAPlease note that I had a tailor switch out the brass buttons for wood ones (see pic), but will include the originals...
EDIT: Price drop, and move to classifieds section. [[SPOILER]]