or Connect

Posts by Ambulance Chaser

Second-worst airport I've had the displeasure of using, right behind MIA.
"The evidence that could exonerate me? Oh wait, I destroyed it."
I've been trying to cut back on red meat, but when I do get a burger, I like it on the heftier side. Cooked medium rare (obviously), and topped with lettuce, tomato, carmelized onions, mushrooms, and a fried egg. Provolone, gruyere, or blue cheese, depending on my mood. No ketchup, mustard, pickles, or bacon for me. The only alcoholic beverage I'll drink with a burger is beer, either an amber ale or an IPA. I've found both Shake Shack and Five Guys to be rather mediocre.
SOTD is Frapin L'Humaniste. I feel like I'm at a summer garden party, playing croquet and sipping Pimm's Cups. As many on the internet have noted, the scent is fleeting. I'm trying to get to a ten-bottle rotation (plus decants) to cover all my fragrance needs. I bought D.S. and Durga Italian Citrus, and Creed GIT is arriving today. Have testers of James Heeley Sel Marin, Creed Virgin Island Water (just for my trips to Miami), and Slumberhouse Kiste on order from STC.
One of my favorite cocktails is the Negroni, for the endless number of variants that can be created by switching any of the three ingredients. I've been drinking a version I ordered at a Philadelphia speakeasy a few weeks ago: equal parts rhum agricole blanc, Gran Classico bitter, and Cocchi Rosa; tiki bitters. Serve in a rocks glass over a big cube of ice. Another one of my favorite cocktails is the Sidecar. I've summerized it by using Clear Creek Pear Brandy as the...
Carson added a bunch of F/W stuff to the sale.
My favorite SF meltdown was sysdoc, who I'm guessing was a CEO or similarly important person with underlings who kissed the ground he walked on. When SF members declined to do the same, he deleted all his posts (including a valuable one on shoe shining) and left in a huff.
Not that I recall.
In my experience, white women open to dating Asian men have particular qualities in common: (1) better educated (grad school and/or a "name" school); (2) less religious; and (3) more politically liberal. Guess I'll have to add (4) European.