or Connect

Posts by Ambulance Chaser

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/us-world/article/Senior-Associate-Justice-Antonin-Scalia-found-6828930.php The craziest presidential election in recent memory will get a little crazier.
How about dumping your pregnant girlfriend for a supermodel?
Unless another size EU50 FC member who already received the e-mail gets there first.
Showed up in my e-mail inbox less than 15 minutes ago.
I'm wearing Italian Cypress today. This is as close to a signature scent that I have -- it's good for all seasons and all occasions. Because it's now discontinued, I had to get two backups. Thanks, @Master-Classter! I have enough samples to last awhile, so I shouldn't be buying any full bottles, but I couldn't resist buying Bond No. 9 New Haarlem. It'll probably get some use between now and the middle of March. I believe that New Haarlem, not Musc Ravageur (which I...
I would stick with size 50 if I were you. That's what I did. The field jacket is designed to be worn over a size 50 jacket or substantial sweater. The size 52 will be way too large, particularly in the sleeves (which are already on the long side).
Thanks. I should clarify that the particular piece I have my eye on is a vintage watch with very few comps on Chrono24, eBay, or elsewhere (i.e., not a Sub or Speedy).
Question for the veterans: How open are most vendors of pre-owned watches to price negotiation, particularly when a watch has gone unsold for several months? What percentage below list should you start negotiations to get the best price without insulting the seller?
I own several Eidos jackets and tried on a Ring Jacket (don't remember what cut) at the Armoury. I take 50R in both. Both run on the slim side of TTS, which works for me (chest size between 39" and 40").
Not diving after the second fumble deep in Carolina territory, when his team needed to keep the ball to have any chance of winning the game, is going to follow Newton for a long, long time. Not sure what he was thinking. Thought his arm was moving forward? Didn't think the game was winnable? Brain fart?