or Connect

Posts by Ambulance Chaser

Tebow Time for one week? Why not?
I've been going with the Envivo lungo for cost purposes. I can use one capsule instead of two of the espressos. Not quite as good as the double espressos I generally drink (Ristretto, Kazaar, Dharkan), but it does the job.
As bad as breaks in the action are when you're watching at home, they're 10x worse when you're watching live. Add in drunk, belligerent fans and the difficulty of getting to/from the stadium (which are usually far from city centers, unlike much smaller arenas for basketball/hockey and baseball stadiums), and you have an unpleasant fan experience all around. Not really worth it for anything less than a playoff game, imo.
I haven't watched much of the first two Redskins games (much better for my mental health), but from what I've been reading, Cousins has regressed a lot since the end of last season. I don't know if it's an insufficient amount of preseason play, the pressure of playing for a big long-term contract, or something else. He's got to turn it around soon. Millions of dollars are flying out the window, and the season could be over soon.
Sam Bradford haters, where y'all at?
Jeff George! Tanned, rested, and ready.
Their dad created one of the greatest NFL defenses of all time by relying on exotic big blitzes . . .
Take the leap! Vintage watches tend to be on the smaller side and can be finicky. In exchange, you get more beautiful and interesting designs than modern watches (in my opinion) and the possibility of value appreciation. I bought this model of Heuer Camaro over a decade ago for a little over $1K. It runs -6 seconds/day without being serviced while I have owned it, and is now worth between $3.5 and $4K. But it's so nice that I don't think I could part with it unless I...
I recommend a classic EDC style scent. I own and like Tom Ford Private Blend Neroli Portofino. Frederic Malle Cologne Indelebile is also good.
Can't run the ball, can't stop the run. At least we chose the right quarterback.