or Connect

Posts by Ambulance Chaser

Sky does the sunken metal toe taps for $50.
Taken is a modern classic in the action movie genre. Whenever it comes on cable, I can't not watch. Taken 2 is . . . considerably less than classic. I think the pitch for that movie went something like this: "Hey, let's remake Taken, but have a lot less of Liam Neeson kicking ass!" Not too difficult to see where that idea went wrong. Taken 3 looks promising. I just hope it's more than a violent version of The Fugitive.
Sky's usual turnaround for a resole is one week.
No need to go anywhere except Sky unless you are allergic to the Metrobus or Circulator.
What was wrong with the Isaia suit?
Le Labo Santal 33. Pretty long lasting. A bit one note (not 33 as advertised), unfortunately.
The Narvell? I have been searching for this particular pair of shoes (or a reasonable facsimile) for many months. If they are a size US9.5, I will gladly contribute to your housing fund in exchange for the shoes.
I agree with this list in theory, but it can be very difficult to find inexpensive RTW shirts, both dress and casual, that are not cut like tents. You generally need to pay to get quality dress trousers as well. I'll give you more casual trousers. The solution is to own fewer, but higher quality, items.I find it difficult to spend a lot of money on clothing that I wear exclusively during the summer -- i.e., shorts, T-shirts, lightweight sneakers.
Just to clarify, the NPC applies to goods not services? So I can get as much tailoring of previously purchased items and resoling of worn-out shoes I want?
Newcomer after another NMWA drop: