or Connect

Posts by Con Biz Dresser

Quote: Originally Posted by hopkins_student The son of one of my dad's golfing buddies is in that show. My dad's golfing buddy reports that little people are "hornier than hell." Was that aspect portrayed in the show? It's a family oriented show and I rather not speak about midgets or any other group of people with disabilities in a way that looks down on them or makes assumptions about their sexual behavior. If this question was asked but...
After reading the Twinkie thread I started thinking about Tastykakes which are a Pennsylvania specialty and not available in many parts of the country. I would be curious to hear where people have had them outside the Tristate area and what your opinions of them are. When I travel for work I bring a couple boxes of Kandy Kakes which by far are my favorite packaged dessert; I can go through a box in a day easily. The Butterscotch Krimpets are a strong second in my opinion....
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday Fudge Rounds -- now there's a deliciously moist taste treat made of entirely unnatural ingredients. I imagine the first Fudge Round fell from the sky, then was used by lab-coated scientists to chemically engineer all that would follow. I always liked Star Crunch, too. Doc, do you know if any company makes a good packaged Whoopie Pie?
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Agreeing to be on a reality show may be evidence of a disability, but that's a separate issue. Actually, the show is on The Learning Channel and can be educational as far as seeing how people with such a disability physically struggle through their day. I think you would have more sympathy for what I am saying if you saw the show.
This reminds me about the last time I had a Devil Dog which must have been about 6 months ago. I was surprised how dry it was compared to the fond memories I have about them from eating them while in elementary school.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad You regard being short as a disability? Well, having seen the reality show Little People Big World I do think that being a midget is a type of disability.
This has to be one of the most offensive threads I have read on the forum. What makes you think that the majority of your fellow forum members also enjoy degrading a group of people because they have a physical disability?
I am a little surprised that members would pay so much for hangers but not consider stuffing their jacket sleeves with newspaper.
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 Or wearing socks. I think that socks serve a different purpose than an undershirt not unlike a tie or pocket square while being functional as they provide cushioning, wick away moisture, and can also provide warmth; not to mention that many socks come in fabrics that are very high quality such as merino wool.
Maybe it was just some temporary hormonal issue if the photo was taken in the last couple years.