or Connect

Posts by kerodean

What size are they? And how much to ship to Australia?
As above, looking to pick up a pair but they have none in stock on the site and wont until next summer.
Japan Blue is a new concept by fabric maker Collect, Co, LTD. Collect is the same fabric manufacture behind Momotaro denim and has a deep routed tradition of denim making in Kojima, Okayama. * Japan Blue's "tapered" denim fit is slim in the top block, has a medium rise, enough room in the thigh to be comfortable, and begins to taper from the upper thigh all the way to the leg opening. 14.8oz sanforized raw selvedge denim fabric Rope dyed indigo Hidden coin pocket...
Interested, What are the measurements?
I bought these from Blueowl and had them chain-stitched to a 32 inseam. They're brand new with labels attached. I tried them on and unfortunately I should have got a size down. Here's the measurements: Label Size 30 - actual waist 32" Rise - 10" Thigh - 10.75" Knee - 8" Inseam 32" Leg opening (hem) 7.5" The price includes shipping within Australia, however countries outside of Australia will need to add $20 shipping.
These are brand new, only worn once or twice to try on. They're size 7.5 US sizing, check this site http://feetlot.com/red-wing/beckman-6-classic-round-toe to see what size would fit you. These boots are in a Cigar featherstone leather. From the factory description: The 9016 is part of our Classic Dress Beckman collection. The collection is derived from the boot’s classic Red Wing styling and the use of our exclusive Cigar Featherstone dress leather custom tanned at our...
These are Saturdays NYC Mike Hi Top sneakers in the colour brown. They're 8.5 in US shoe sizing, they fit slightly smaller than a pair of converse, I wear 8.5 in Jack Purcell but these are more like an 8. They'd likely fit someone who wears a 7.5 or 7 Clarks Desert boot. These are brand new, original box and everything. Price includes shipping to Australia only, for international shipping it'd be $50 extra, for some reason shipping internationally from Australia is...
Pair of 3Sixteen SL-100x that have only been lightly worn a few times, I thought they'd stretch more to fit me but they're just a little too tight. They've not been soaked or anything. Slight wear in back pocket and some slight whiskers otherwise almost like new. Measurements 15" waist across 7.5" leg opening 32.5" inseam This item it located in Australia but will ship anywhere for the right price. Thanks.
This is a pair of RM Williams that are in as new condition, worn less than a week. I love these to death, but they just don't fit my feet as well as I'd like so I hope someone else can get more love out of them. Great for the winter weather as this leather (vesta) is naturally water resistant and has excellent tread that is oil-resistant. These are a size 8G that is comparable to the 1000 Miles, I had a pair of 1000 Mile boots that were 8 and fit just the same. This...
Man those are tempting, why are you selling?