or Connect

Posts by Omegablogger

>Canali wool/cashmere jackets (40 Sounds like my kinda jacket.
>The curve in the hockey stick in terms of price and quality seemed to be C&J. I'd agree with that in so far as I think their benchgrades are the best bang for buck in the English shoe world. >in particular the hand grades which most people felt were every bit as good as lobb and green. I'd strongly disagree with that, I don't think the handgrades are even in the same ball park as EG and Lobb.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I'm not sure why some don't like the laser etching. I think it looks nice. Its souless, cold, clinical, perfect. On a RTW I don't think it sits well, on a bespoke shoe it is almost bizarre.
Omega authorised dealers get 45% off the list on the majority of the range, you won't have to try too hard to get one to split that with you. I would use list less 22.5% as the market price from an authorised retailer, I would look at the saving to be made in the grey market against that price and not the list.
If first impressions count then outerwear is the most important item of clothing you own, on those days when impressions count. I'm an outerwear obsessive.
I'm only mid-40's and those socks were Charcoal not Black!
I have the Lobb Tilbury with the laser etching, I find it uninspiring. Fortunately, for me, it almost vanishes with a few polishings. >I'm a bit of a bohemian transient buyer and i do love to have a bit of everything... Then Lobb is the only sensible choice.
Mr Universe winners http://www.worldfitnessfederation.de...na_int1_1.html Current boxing champions http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...xing_champions
Quote: Originally Posted by TCN I have, those Europeans all have teh gay. Especially the English. ;-) To my knowledge there has never been a ghey Englishman.
Quote: Originally Posted by mensimageconsultant Right. If that's a picture of the author, then he looks good but not very masculine. That probably meets much of the stereotype of a homosexual male (besides attention-getting dress). If he is rather small and not muscular (as, compared to Americans, Europeans often are), that would also contribute to the perception. You've never been to Europe have you? Have you ever left your state?