or Connect

Posts by Omegablogger

>I hope not to spend too much money but do want something decent H&M
I have the Ironheart belt in Brown, truly wonderful and highly recommended.
Thinking more about food in London, our national dishes would be worth trying; English Breakfast Fish and Chips, Cod or Haddock is acceptable, mushy peas optional. Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding, AKA Sunday dinner.
Indian food is a great rec for on a budget with style eating in London. Pushing the boat out a little more you can eat at the Savoy grill for a little over £30 a head http://www.gordonramsay.com/thesavoy...s/theatremenu/ >I heard a filet o fish meal at McDs in London costs $12 (6 GBP) $37.11 with fries and a regular coke.
Lauren by Ralph Lauren Luxurious Topcoat - Wool Cashmere $199 before coupons at STP, made in China but remarkable value.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel I was thinking about you on that Hopefully that will close our open deal. PM sent
>Canali wool/cashmere jackets (40 Sounds like my kinda jacket.
>The curve in the hockey stick in terms of price and quality seemed to be C&J. I'd agree with that in so far as I think their benchgrades are the best bang for buck in the English shoe world. >in particular the hand grades which most people felt were every bit as good as lobb and green. I'd strongly disagree with that, I don't think the handgrades are even in the same ball park as EG and Lobb.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I'm not sure why some don't like the laser etching. I think it looks nice. Its souless, cold, clinical, perfect. On a RTW I don't think it sits well, on a bespoke shoe it is almost bizarre.
Omega authorised dealers get 45% off the list on the majority of the range, you won't have to try too hard to get one to split that with you. I would use list less 22.5% as the market price from an authorised retailer, I would look at the saving to be made in the grey market against that price and not the list.