or Connect

Posts by Omegablogger

>What would you have done? I have slapped the mother for even suggesting the idea in the first place. As to the person at the school who gave permission words fail me.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt My understanding is that it is 6 weeks with anything but the first generation tests. High risk cases, like this one, are suggested to test again at 3 and 6 months but by 6 weeks it is more than 98%. We just went through this with the daughter of a friend who was raped at school, and that was the info we got. Thankfully, she was fine. It's a lot to do with the risk factors as to the probabilities of the...
The school is just up the road from me, it is one of the best schools in the city if that gives you any idea of how low the standard is.
Got mine yesterday [the blue cardie], a wonderful item and very highly recommended.
Quote: Originally Posted by culverwood How do you define greatness? To live in, to work in, to shop in, to eat in, to enjoy art in, for politics. To even get on the shortlist you must have won the European Cup, at least twice and ideally back to back.
Thanks for the post but.... New York Greatest city on Earth
Looks too wide for my taste also. I have a similar problem with most Derby's, usually go up 1/2 a size as a rule.
I have the second coat and the quality is OK, for the price though its a steal. I think the first coat is just too expensive.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy Paul Smith dip dyed brogues.
>London eye Ferris wheel on steroids