or Connect

Posts by Omegablogger

Scroll up in the spreadsheet.
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy Size 40R RL Signiture navy pure cashmere sportcoats in Jerome IV model. Seller had 3, I just scored one with a best offer of $400, you might even do better. Thanks for the tip, just what I was looking for. I got $375 accepted.
Could I get the measurements on the Pal Zileri cream linen sportscoat too please?
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Selling off leftover scraps on ebay, will make an explosive B&S return in a month or so, I would expect to see a bunch of great stuff on the B&S as the summer sales season kicks off. Proof, if it were needed, that the prayers of Brits are listened to and actioned.
Bookmarked.
An almost 100% cure for sick days is self-employment. At work the rule is simple, of you are well enough to get to the doctors you are well enough to get to work.
Quote: Originally Posted by Baron I'll join your wholecut-ambivalent minority. +1 from a Weymouth owner.
Molto bene! There will be very few rooms you walk in to where you won't be the best dressed, by a long long way. As a nitpick I don't like the laces in the Lobbs
From the choices I'd go with the Reverso. I think the Omega museum collection watches are worth a look. "A limited [1915 pieces] reedition of the 1915 Omega Petrograd watch, featuring the omega caliber 2200 and in Red gold on a leather strap with reference number of 5703.30.0 it is part of Omega's museum line of classic re-issues." "Fine, "carré galbé", astronomic, 18K pink gold gentleman's wristwatch with triple date calendar, moon phases and an 18K...
It is a tough job to find a "correct" vintage Omega but bear in mind that the biggest suppliers of frankenwatches has probably been Omega themselves. I think the database shows what should have happened back in the day but doesn't always reflect the actuality. For your first Omega I would honestly say that ebay should be the last place you look.