or Connect

Posts by Omegablogger

Nice store, nice stuff. May I be the first to bitch about overseas shipping, $29.95 for 3 pocket squares made me hit the cancel button.
I have the strummer model, nice style and incredibly light, very comfortable to wear.
Thanks! Ordered a 3 lions passport cover, been on my wants list a long time.
Omega Aqua Terra
Saw the interview over here on the BBC, I'm shocked at how bad things have been allowed to become in the US. I think you need to start showing some of our public service broadcasts, this one [shown every Tuesday on BBC 2] would be a good start. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material....
Dibs on the brown scarf if still available.
I have a similar jacket, it really is quite nice, not at the top end by any means but very good value at ebay prices.
>I'd say that Barba is probably your best bet. Ian Daniels usually has a good selection and posts the measurements +1 Worth looking at the Attolini shirts there also, my current favorites.
As far as pocket squares go if I can't wang then I don't wear it.
My go to laptop is the Macbook Air, I grabbed one of these leather sleeves for protecting it inside a briefcase; If I'm traveling light then this is the prefered option;