or Connect

Posts by Omegablogger

Old member here, having a big clearout on eBay over the next few weeks. Some great pieces, all mostly 40R with the odd 42R. Currently featuring Brioni, Borrelli, Kiton, Allergri Caruso, Paul Smith, Aquascutum, ISAIA and a standout cashmere Loro Piana coat with the softest handle imaginable. Worth a look and keeping an eye out over the next few weeks for new stuff. http://www.ebay.com/sch/omegablogger/m.html?item=321264637911
Just make sure you get the 3g version.
Coat, Giuliano Fujiwara Shirt, Ralph Trousers, Dockers Shoes, Kiton Jacket, Flannel Bay Shirt, Cesare Attolini Tie, Marinella Not seen Trousers, Howard Yount Shoes, Kiton Accessories Daughter
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD Dark shirt Very nicely done.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel I only own navy and dark brown socks and could probably just wear navy all the time. Ditto, but as a Brit I rock the red on occasion.
I have a Century Cornerman, very stable although you need a bit of room for it
If you buy the right Omegas they hold value well enough, the key is the purchase price. You shouldn't pay retail for a new Omega, last I got was at 22.5% off, the dealers get 45% so it seemed fair to split it. >FWIW Omega was recently outed for bidding up the price/ purchasing some of their vintage pieces at auction annonymously They have long bid and won on stuff for their museum, everybody knows its them, they don't hide it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Seriously? We never joke about armholes, never.
You must get a 4 wheeler, an absolute joy to use.
Nice store, nice stuff. May I be the first to bitch about overseas shipping, $29.95 for 3 pocket squares made me hit the cancel button.