or Connect

Posts by Russ24

BNWOT Gitman Bros. Vintage Plaid Tartan, tagged S, measures XS. Bought from a seller on here, but still too small for me. For ref Im 5'7", 140, and its short and tight. It would work great on someone a bit smaller than me. Measurements (from original seller): Shoulders: 16: Pit to Pit: 18.5" Waist: 19.5" (that's the bottom where the side seams end) Bottom of Collar to bottom of shirt: 27.5" Ill ship free in Canada, $10 anywhere else. Pictures for pattern are from the...
Im looking to upgrade my weekend/travel bag. Im deciding between the Filson Small Duffle and the Filson Medium Travel Bag. I want whatever bag to be acceptable carry-on luggage, and both of these are. Anyone know what the real difference between these bags is? Thanks.
Lifestyle pic: Discussing tenure review procedures in an empty pub at 2:00 in the afternoon on a 40 degree day.
NeedSupply was great for me. The SF discount code covers the shipping (I think). Plus, its a pretty dope store.
Selling BNWT Naked and Famous Skinny Guy Raised Selvedge "Flannel" Denim, sz. 30. Bought from a user on here in November, but I havent managed to wear them once. Just not my style I guess. Still with tags in box. I've been holding on to them too long. Tried on once by me, and once by original seller. From original listing: "Brand new pair of sz 30 N&F "Skinny Guy" Raised Denim for sale. The surface has been brushed to give a super soft flannel feel. Both inside and out...
UPDATE: 6mo wear, 5-6 wears/week on my 28 PS. Ill post fade pics later, but I want to point out/ask about this weird vagina-thing the fly is doing. I dont know why it's doing this. [[SPOILER]] Also, the crotch is about to blow. I expected this, but not after only 6 months. I have worn them pretty hard, but still...
SvB, you need to stop worrying about what miran says and concern yourself solely with what makes THAT GIRL tick.
I typically buy 30s. My last pair of jeans stretched from a 30 to about 31/31.5. I didnt measure the 28s before I put them on, but thats not really sizing down at all as far as I know. Or maybe it is sizing down 1.5...?
Fit on the 28 PS. Much better than the 27s I posted a few pages back, I think. [[SPOILER]]
Hu? I usually buy 30 waist and stretch them to something like a 31-31.5 in jeans. The pair pictured are ps 27s. I sent them back. Ordered 28s. Im not sure what you are saying?