or Connect

Posts by tesuquegolfer

I was out at the Women's US Open in Colorado this weekend. Those women are awesome. They can absolutely play. The course was rated at 155 slope and 7100+ yds. Also, a lot of very beautiful young ladies. A nice looking woman that can play some serious golf is quite a turn on for me. Some of my favorites were Natalie (of course), Bea Recari from Spain, Morgan Pressel, Jessica Korda, Sandra Gal, many of the young Koreans, Christi Kerr... I can't wait until my next...
Top Places I've been in no particular order: Paris Rome Venice London Top Places I'd like to go in no particular order: Paris/Southern France Sydney Swiss Alps
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix I don't know the "rules" on socks with a suit, but to me it is a MUST. For a very casual outfit, I think one "may" choose not to wear socks but that is not my personal preference.
Quote: Originally Posted by dtmt you're banned from drinking...? Actually you have to be careful on how much you consume the day before. I know of a guy that tested positive the day after Superbowl, and when questioned he stated that he had not had anything to drink 12 hours prior to work. However, prior to that he had more than 12 beers and still had enough in his system to blow a positive. They said it didn't matter when he had consumed...
I work for the Government and they now have random drug testing for all employees. I have probably had a urine test for drugs and alcohol 20+ times in the last 19 years.
6/13 - 5% PRICE DROP - $228.00 w/ free and immediate shipping in US.
11 years ago lightning hit a tree 3 feet behind me on the golf course. I was immediately knocked unconscious and was sent flying twenty feet through the air. After about 20 seconds I regained consciousness and realized I was still alive. I never heard the thunder and fortunately didn't receive any electrical shock. I went back to the scene the next day and measured the distance from the tree to my footprint then to the area where I landed. I was actually very fortunate...
I attended the University of Colorado in Boulder when I was young and stupid, needless to say, I did not finish. It took me many years and a couple of other Universities to complete my degree at the University of Phoenix. Although UOP is not highly regarded, it had a program that allowed me to finally get that piece of paper.
I just got the best Private Country Club in the state to donate a pass for 4 golfers to play their course so I can auction off at a golf tournament I am running tomorrow. I will most likely buy it as I have in the past providing me an opportunity to play their great course with the group that I choose!
Payment and PM sent last night. Waiting for reply. Thanks.