or Connect

Posts by tesuquegolfer

Senior Sir Crusty - I really like this combo (had o fix that senior as I didn't want to imply anything about age and couldn't figure out how to get the tilde over the n in the Spanish senor so I'll just go with Sir). The tie is really cool how the blue comes out and matches so nicely with those beautiful cuff links. The pocket square is such a nice color and goes so well with everything. I also like the dark suit with everything else. To me, this is one of your bests. ...
Love the shoes and the shine. I would appreciate if you share with me what you use for edge dressing.Thanks,
Thought I would post a pic of my Walnut 5th Aves. When I chose them over the Strands, I wanted something a little more conservative with less broguing. However, I ended up getting a pair of Strands and they are actually my favorites. Here in Northern New Mexico, where I am one of less than 1% that owns descent shoes, it is nice to stand out a little and show some real style. I will get a pic of my 5ths for next time.
I was surprised that no one mentioned Cheadle's suits, etc. I read they are all bespoke and a lot of Tom Ford ties. I like the show for the most part especially Kristen Bell. I think they are often reaching to make it interesting and to have a worthy plot and story line, and OMG it is soooo over the top sometimes. However, so far I am finding it entertaining.
Lucky guy. The fit looks pretty excellent to me. In fact, I am kind of bummed that the $500 HF suit I got on a big sale at Dillards last year isn't a very good fit, and I will soon be spending a lot of money on tailoring to get an okay fit. What can I say, lesson learned. However, where I live I would be hard pressed to find any kind of suit at my Goodwill. I'm not talking just my size mind you, I am talking one measly suit in the entire store. I live in Santa Fe, NM...
Sorry but I am doing this bigger.
What do you think?
I customized a pair of the football mentioned above and they look great. I am really tempted at that price, however I would catch crap from my wife regardless of the price. She shops and Target and can't appreciate that I believe in buying high quality goods. What to do??? What's a few more days in the dog house?
Absolutely love the tie. I love purple and am a sucker for a beautiful purple tie. Nice look!
Sorry, but still too lose. If cinching it makes the knot too small, you might try a double FIH which is just twice around then through. You can then either pull it through both layers of the wrap or just the outer. Again check out Spoos knots.