or Connect

Posts by tesuquegolfer

My kids don't understand getting excited to watch TV. Descent programming wasn't at our fingertips back then (mid 60s). Saturday morning was worth getting up early to see 'cartoons" such as Johnny Quest, etc. Now days if you don't like what is on 24/7 just go to the computer and find something there or netflix... Also, we have lots of TVs and computers in our house. Back in the day we were lucky to have "1"! After school my mom was usually watching Soap Operas so we...
W T F !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charles Tyrwhitt is having a sale. I got a shirt from them during their last sale and I like it a lot for the sale price, less than $50. http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/default.aspx?q=usddefault|||||||||||||||
Timing is perfect on this. This lady behind me at the supermarket had her 3 yr. old kid standing in the basket and I couldn't help telling her that I read an article where kids fall out and because of their height they end up landing on their heads. Well she felt offended and said, "Well, this is my third kid so", before she could finish I said, "Well it only takes once". What I really wanted to say was, "I guess you can spare one then"!
Quote: Originally Posted by Sam Hober SpooPoker, Per your request, here are some rolls of our new grenadines, we have many more in our silk room. Note we now have more than 70 grenadines probably the largest selection in the world, and our grenadine collection is still growing. I checked your web site and saw some beautiful specimens. I'll probably jump on one soon. Well done!
Quote: Originally Posted by k4lnamja Thanks, gents. A grenadine for $10. I'm pretty happy with that Was it listed as grenadine? I have been looking and everything I find is priced high.
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR go to the gym I am with you. I see some nice threads and they don't look that great on the Chaps wearing them, which made me question my own body/look. I am now eating better, exercising, and on my way to some nice threads fitting well. Good luck!
Quote: Originally Posted by Just_Hilts Anyone ever have trouble actually dressing the way you want (ie, suits, ties, etc) in a casual work environment? I've recently developed an interest in this sort of classic clothing and find it tough to summon the courage to stand out. My work environment is pretty casual"”especially the men"”and one really does look different/get comments if one "dresses up." Anyone else experience this? How do you handle...
Quote: Originally Posted by ctp120 Like the fit but I would have chosen a different tie myself as it blends into the jacket, just my opinion though.
Couldn't quite put my finger on yesterday's fit but it did make you look quite a bit slimmer. My arrangement of side by side might help me , and others, see why. Coat length helps... button position...slimmer trousers... sometimes it is just the picture, i.e. head included (?). Regardless, use that suit for important times or to talk to tailor about creating other fits. Nice suit my man!