or Connect

Posts by tesuquegolfer

Quote: Originally Posted by suited Who will be remembered as the worst dressed president obama or bush!!11 I guess the price of the clothes don't matter or you don't like his fit but I read that Bush wears expensive Oxxford suits and Obama high end (but much cheaper than Oxxford) Books Brothers. But I would say neither has great style in my opinion.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix This long: Maybe we should take up a collection for the poor guy. I have favorites but when they look like that, it's time for the rag bag.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sazerac I moved from New York to Denver a few years ago. I'm a foodie, and though I miss the sheer number of great innovative restaurants in NYC, I'm thrilled to find there's a surprisingly wide selection here. And the innovations that chefs are doing in Denver are really marvelous. Same is true with the bars and lounges. I also love the complete lack of humidity. To me, this is the promised land, climate-wise. I...
Calvin Klein socks w/ AE 5ths
Quote: Originally Posted by spoozy I love the tie and PS. Nice look overall, well done.
Sorry for the bad phone shots but that is all I got for now. Wonder what people think I am taking pictures of in the men's restroom at work. SC is HSM Gold Trumpeter Loro Piana Worsted spun Cashmere Tie is Burberrys Wool Shirt is Nordstrom's Label Trousers are BB Flannel Shoes are AE Fifth Aves Belt is Florsheim Socks are Calvin Klein PC Daniel Cremieux
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Back to work. I love everything about the outfit today, especially what looks like a bird in your pocket. Nice PS!
For some unknown reason I got a tip or read something about Gold in the 3rd quarter of 2007 and moved 25% of my money into a PM fund. Well, my ROI has been ~40% annually since. Every time I see Gold drop and think about getting out, it sets a new record the following week. I don't know if I would get in now as I keep reading conflicting reports on the future. I guess I was just lucky for a change to have a made a good choice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dewi Not a problem. This thread doesn't get too much traffic. I've been searching for a pair of socks with vertical stripes for a while, and been having some issues finding them. This may be what I'm after. I have some Duchamp with stripes that I will be listing soon. I wanted a few pair so I ordered a bunch to offset the shipping. They are pretty vibrant, too much for some people's taste.
[quote=smthorpe;4346583]Let's see your top three (albeit in no particular order) - 1. JFK 2. Redford 3. Newman Can you find a pick showing their best?