or Connect

Posts by tesuquegolfer

Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Nice shoes, new? Maker?
Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy I'm under 25 so no one will rent me a "fun car". Hard to believe as a lot of places are renting Mustang convertibles or something similar as a typical standard sporty vehicle. However, it has been a while since I was 25.
Tough question as it depends on the things you like to do. There is a lot to do in SF for sure. I would probably spend 3-4 days in SF, 3-4 days traveling to LA with stops in Monterrey, and spend the rest in LA & OC. To me LA is kind of a dead city, or at least it was in the late 80s. I remember going to the Jewelry Mart downtown on the weekend and it was dead, hardly any people. Santa Monica is a fun place, with Malibu, Westwood, and Beverly Hills near by, and my...
I believe these are Cremieux socks stuffed in some J&M Tassle Loafers.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Nice socks there Mr. Ranger. Shoes aren't bad either.
Quote: Originally Posted by Orgetorix It's from the American Living line at JC Penney, and IIRC, it actually cost me about double that. What! People liking a JC Penny tie, blaspheme! I have found a couple of Nautica that I like a lot. In fact I got a TJ Max tie that I like better than an very similar Italian one I saw severely discounted at Filene's Basement. Typically I notice the quality up close but occasionally, cheap or not, I just...
Quote: Originally Posted by suited Who will be remembered as the worst dressed president obama or bush!!11 I guess the price of the clothes don't matter or you don't like his fit but I read that Bush wears expensive Oxxford suits and Obama high end (but much cheaper than Oxxford) Books Brothers. But I would say neither has great style in my opinion.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix This long: Maybe we should take up a collection for the poor guy. I have favorites but when they look like that, it's time for the rag bag.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sazerac I moved from New York to Denver a few years ago. I'm a foodie, and though I miss the sheer number of great innovative restaurants in NYC, I'm thrilled to find there's a surprisingly wide selection here. And the innovations that chefs are doing in Denver are really marvelous. Same is true with the bars and lounges. I also love the complete lack of humidity. To me, this is the promised land, climate-wise. I...