or Connect

Posts by tesuquegolfer

Quote: Originally Posted by Orgetorix Where'd you get those socks? I got mine at Dillards for 70% off but I can't remember who makes them, maybe Cremieux.
Here's one that a lot of SFer's would like to have met her ex, Ali McGraw, and of course her ex was Steve McQueen. I actually have seen her quite often as she lives in my community. I've sat next to her and made small talk at a Halloween carnival and she was very nice. I have seen her on the road often and she always smiles and waves. I always wanted to ask her something about McQueen but know it would be inappropriate as I don't really know her. I read she was born...
J&M Driving Mocks w/ new Duchamp socks.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Nice shoes, new? Maker?
Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy I'm under 25 so no one will rent me a "fun car". Hard to believe as a lot of places are renting Mustang convertibles or something similar as a typical standard sporty vehicle. However, it has been a while since I was 25.
Tough question as it depends on the things you like to do. There is a lot to do in SF for sure. I would probably spend 3-4 days in SF, 3-4 days traveling to LA with stops in Monterrey, and spend the rest in LA & OC. To me LA is kind of a dead city, or at least it was in the late 80s. I remember going to the Jewelry Mart downtown on the weekend and it was dead, hardly any people. Santa Monica is a fun place, with Malibu, Westwood, and Beverly Hills near by, and my...
I believe these are Cremieux socks stuffed in some J&M Tassle Loafers.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Nice socks there Mr. Ranger. Shoes aren't bad either.
Quote: Originally Posted by Orgetorix It's from the American Living line at JC Penney, and IIRC, it actually cost me about double that. What! People liking a JC Penny tie, blaspheme! I have found a couple of Nautica that I like a lot. In fact I got a TJ Max tie that I like better than an very similar Italian one I saw severely discounted at Filene's Basement. Typically I notice the quality up close but occasionally, cheap or not, I just...