or Connect

Posts by tesuquegolfer

Hopefully these pics aren't as bad on your monitor as they seem on mine. I am not able to post a pic showing my fits until I get my camera issues straightened out. I do however appreciate any feedback on the combination of tie, coat, ps ,shirt, etc. Thanks. SC is PRL Camel Hair Shirt Cremieux Tie PRL PS Cremieux Shoes AE 5th Aves
Since I bought my AE 5th Aves, I don' care too much for my old black shoes. I might wear the blacks with dark grey flannels or black trousers but that is about it, which means very few wears these days.
Quote: Originally Posted by RedLantern Having driven by myself from Knoxville to Seattle in a moving truck in 3 days, my advice is this: 1. Get started early - pre dawn twilight 2. Do not drink any coffee or have breakfast in the morning - it will just make you need to stop sooner. 3. Get in at least 300-350 miles before you stop for "breakfast" which should be gas station coffee. 4. Sunflower seeds work better than anything for keeping me awake at...
Don't know where to start, too much to list right now!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Butler Springtime in Aix en Provence: Steven Hitchcock DB Minnis 0300 Flannel with my signature gauntlets and brown buttons T&A pink shirt with self designed Budd's collar Dior tie Hober PS John Lobb of St. James's tassel loafers Love the suit and it looks good on you. That color of Flannel is one of my true favorites.
Quote: Originally Posted by upr_crust Thank you, Spoo, for confirming my Charvet sensor . As per your request, fritzl, a close-up of the boots. The are ostrich leg vamps, and the brand is Star Boots. I photographed them with jeans and with a suit, just for contrast - the suited close up shot was clearer. Our ex-Governor here in Santa Fe would wear the same attire but would have a Bolo instead of the Charvets you usually sport.
Quote: Originally Posted by allaboutshoes Move this thread to the "Stuff i have on eBay thread" Thanks, I didn't know that thread existed. I will try to figure out how to move it.
Sorry, items removed due to my starting a similar thread to one that existed elsewhere.
Golf is a stupid FCKING game. I am obsessed and a 4 hdcp but sometimes I wish I'd never started. Main point today is some of the stupid rules! Web Simpson was robbed out of a victory this weekend because his ball moved after he addressed it. He was assessed a one stroke penatly allowing the SD playoff to continue and he eventually lost to Bubba Watson. I think some of the rules are toooooooooo penal and out of balance with some of the others!!!! Some one needs to...
If you'll get use out of it, can enjoy it, and can afford it, why not.