or Connect

Posts by granjamo

Just arrived from Skoaktiebolaget. Carmina Jumper in grained calf. Commando sole. Oscar last.
The patina looks great, is this the cavalry calf model?
See the following post:http://www.styleforum.net/t/227575/quintessential-crockett-jones-thread/3630#post_6212410
Hi, gents. Please let me know if anyone can help with a sizing question. Size 10 Forest last = Size ? Rain last
From the Carmina Facebook page. Style 803 in Chromexcel and Tramuntana Sole
I received a pair of the recent Alden x Leffot LWBs in Kudu (10.5D, barrie last). They are brand new in box and will likely go unworn in my wardrobe. If anyone was unable to get in on the pre-order and is interested in this style and size please PM me. Note: I am not willing to part with them at a substantial discount.
post deleted
How well do Woodlore trees fill out the heel?
+1 for a brown austerity brogue in calf.Preference for a Dainite sole but would go for leather.
Received the following response from C&J:Thank you for your enquiry through our website and your interest in Crockett & Jones.Cavalry Calf is a corrected leather but it is very strong and hard wearing. We only source leather from the best European tanneries so our cavalry calf is very high quality and will wear well.If you have any further questions then please let us know.Kind regards,Crockett & Jonescontact@crockettandjones.co.ukwww.crockettandjones.com