or Connect

Posts by AlbertHall

For sale is a Filson Mackinaw Wool Vest in Gray, size 38R. Brand new with tags and never worn. Slightly too large for me. Retails at $120. http://www.filson.com/products/mackinaw-wool-vest.10055.html Price includes CONUS shipping. Please PM me with any questions.
For sale are two ties: Petronius – $30 Silk tie red with blue floral pattern 3.25 in. x 60 in. Battistoni – $15 – Light blue grenadine with orange and white stripes 3.5 in. x 62 in. Has small bump (pictured) Prices include CONUS shipping. Please PM me with any questions.
36/34 Rag & Bone Gray Plaid Blazer. Handmade in the U.S.A. Fully canvassed construction. Slim fit. Beautiful fabric. P2P 16" Waist 15" Jacket length 26" Shoulder 15.5" Sleeve 23.75" Snug 36 but could fit a 34. Price includes shipping to the continental U.S. Please PM me with any questions.
Blue formal pants from Patrick Ervell's FW10 collection. Nice thick fabric that is great for winter, slim fit. 11" Rise 25.5" Inseam Price includes shipping to continental U.S. Please PM with any questions.
Blue corduroy trousers from Epaulet. In very good condition; worn only a few times. Luxurious fabric and beautiful color. Hemmed to a 27" inseam. Price includes shipping to continental U.S. Please PM with any questions.
For sale is a 100% wool tie from Brooks Brothers Black Fleece. Tie is 57" long and 2 5/8" at widest point. Beautiful texture. Price includes shipping to continental U.S. PM with any questions.