or Connect

Posts by H2O

These boots do run true to size, but they are narrow and take a while to break in. Definitely an amazing boot, though!
Let's see how these are evolving!
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Didn't say they weren't good quality. What I was wondering was if there is an all-natural version without artificial sweeteners or preservatives? Also, neck harness - Anybody? I still can't find the link that was posted a while back. Costco carries some good shit by LeanFit. 25g of pure whey-isolate protein with no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Worked wonders for me and it wasn't difficult to...
Tony The Tailor (780) 426-4654 10172 104 St NW Edmonton, AB T5J1A7 I've had alterations done to shirts there before and they did a stellar job. My experiences with coats have been at Europa Tailors & Clothiers at WEM (near HMV) and I haven't been disappointed. There's also a tailor a few storefronts West from The Empress on Whyte Ave. where I've had alterations done on a coat and they were fantastic: did an excellent job, quick, cheap. I forget what they're called and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Couldn't do it this morning. Up at 6AM, took one bite of toast and immediately had the runs. Can't eat that early. Looks like I will have to suck it up and go after work. Quote: Originally Posted by LawrenceMD was the anal sphincter put through exhaustive trauma the night before? anal leakage is common in that scenario.
[quote=Mercuryman76;4185048]Just got my tan Addy's from Crane's. Haven't had the chance to wear them yet, but snapped some pics. Wanted to make sure I caught the embossed sole before it gets torn the eff back. Looking forward to breaking these in and beating them up. I sized down a half size in these and am glad I did. Hot damn! Those are some handsome boots. I'll try to get some pics up of mine after a month and a half of wear. Been SO lazy!
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedo I really wan tot use them when there's rain and wanted to make sure they won't go to hell when I do. Dude, I definitely recommend the Red Wing All Natural Leather Dressing http://www.theWorkShoe.com/red-wing/...-4-oz.-tin.asp It'll darken the color of the leather slightly, but believe me, the boot will look much better and it'll be waterproof! Mine have been taking a beating the last couple of days with...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedo Waterproofing should affect their coloration? You can try waterproofing them with some sort of silicon based spray; that should leave the boot in its natural color... but I'd test that out on a small patch on the back of the boot first. Those Addisons in Inferno look deadly! I want them too! My brown ones are breaking in quite nicely! So far I've added two coats of the Red Wing Leather Conditioner and the...
I've been wearing Clarks for 10 years, in all seasons, while traveling, and have never had a problem with the crepe sole wearing out. I also don't quite understand what you mean by the crepe soles not being waterproof. Are you wearing them whilst wading or what? In fact, my Wallabees have usually been my go-to boots when the weather takes a turn for the worst. In Vancouver, that being rain storms; they've also gotten me through many a-blustery winters in Alberta with no...
Quote: Originally Posted by Timbaland Do you guys know if there would be a noticable difference in how the slim and weird guys fit in the crotch if I sized up 1? No store around me carries them. I sized down 1 on the slim guys and the crotch is just a little too tight. I need to start running more. I was having the same problem with the Weird Guy in 31, which I have in 2 pairs; major camel toe going on. Not very flattering... OR IS IT?! I...