or Connect

Posts by H2O

PRICE DROP: $250
PRICE DROP: $225
PRICE DROP: $300
PRICE DROP: $275
Filippa K, black wool duffel coat, size 50. I purchased this coat from Gravity Pope a few years ago and haven't worn it in quite some time because I grew out of it. It's slim fitting (I had it tailored), but still fits well over a thicker sweater and/or suit. It's a heavy coat and keeps the elements out beautifully. Aside from the toggle closure, there's also a zipper and snap buttons. The zipper zips up all the way to the top of the neck area, and the hood is absolutely...
Wings + Horns Mountain Parka in tan, size Medium. I bought this in the Spring of 2012 from Roden Gray and in all honesty, have only worn it maybe a half dozen times; it's slightly too small for me, unfortunately. A little blurb: Made of a heavy weight cotton twill and finished with four front buttoned-flap patch pockets with two handwarmer pockets resting on top of the bottom pockets. Internal drawstring lets you adjust the fit while raglan sleeves make it easy to wear...
Camel Mac coat looks dope!!!
Does anybody know the make of this coat (or of one similar)? The color is fantastic.
These boots do run true to size, but they are narrow and take a while to break in. Definitely an amazing boot, though!
Let's see how these are evolving!