Posts by H2O

BNWT, Size 52/XL. The Raglan Coat provides a minimalist update of a classic mac, crafting it from an Italian virgin wool. The coat is left unlined and comes styled with a horn button closure, raglan sleeves, pockets to either side and a single vent to the back. Fits true to size. -100% Wool -Unlined -Raw Cut Construction -Raglan Sleeves -Side Pockets -Internal Pocket -Horn Buttons -Made In Italy This color is hard to come by, especially online. I'll cover the shipping...
I kept having trouble so I just ended up ordering the OSB Calico Peanut Suede trench boots from Bonobos. I must say, the things are beauties! No regrets. My next question: does anybody have any preferences as to what they use to protect their suede? I gave them a once-over with the Aldo suede/nubuck spray protector, but I'm wondering if there is a superior product, specifically for Horween suedes/rough outs. I have been using the Aldo spray for years on other pairs of...
Has anybody else from Canada had trouble making purchases from their website? My credit card provider has assured me everything is good on my end but my transactions keep getting declined. Seems odd. I sent them an email, but was just curious if anybody else has had the same experience.
PRICE DROP: $250
PRICE DROP: $225
PRICE DROP: $300
PRICE DROP: $275
Filippa K, black wool duffel coat, Size 50. Slim cut. Measurements: Shoulder-to-shoulder: 19.5" Pit-to-pit: 19" Sleeve length: 26" Length from neck to bottom of coat: 34" Price includes shipping.
Wings + Horns Mountain Parka in tan, size Medium. I bought this in the Spring of 2012 from Roden Gray and in all honesty, have only worn it maybe a half dozen times; it's slightly too small for me, unfortunately. A little blurb: Made of a heavy weight cotton twill and finished with four front buttoned-flap patch pockets with two handwarmer pockets resting on top of the bottom pockets. Internal drawstring lets you adjust the fit while raglan sleeves make it easy to wear...
Camel Mac coat looks dope!!!