or Connect

Posts by Conscientia

Hey, Does anyone know of a site where it is possible to get tramline/hair pattern designs? Thanks.
I found a cheap weight gainer recipe on another forum... (HERE) Thought that might help? You're probably best trying to just bulk up right now... and then cut down the fat once you've achieved your desired weight. I too am very skinny... and have been trying to increase my size for the past couple of months. I've made a semi-improvement, but with it, have developed a little more fat than I would like... I plan to continue my bulking regime until around June and then...
* Facial Cleanser Neutrogena Oil Free Cream Wash. Anything oil free on my skin gets a thumbs up. Cleanses very well - one of the best washes I've ever used. * Facial Scrub St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrubs (for Problem Skin). Probably the best facial scrub that I have ever used (minus a homemade one with sea salt, walnut and apricot). Lots of exfoliation stones/beads... not too much 'goo' with it, heh. * Shaving Cream I get shaving cream handmade for me...
Hi, Just thought I'd try to spark up a thread about everyones recommendations for certain products. I think the best thing is to try and limit it to 1-2 products per category and provide a reason why. Anyway, categories. Facial Cleanser Facial Scrub Toner/Astringent Shaving Cream Shampoo Conditioner Facial Moisturiser Body Moisturiser Body Scrub Oral Hygeine Item Hair styling product Other I'm tired right now and as a result will be heading to bed...
The Asprin mask is meant to tighten pores and reduce acne scarring/red marks, correct? I find that with ANY face mask, it's basically impossible to do anything that involves facial movement until it's been washed off... I usually keep myself busy on the computer... in a room alone, so no one can make me laugh (and so I can hide my feminine side from the rest of the world )
Indeed I do. I didn't make these up, I've found them on the net at some point in time and added them to a Word document... sadly I no longer have the original sources. Hope this works out for you anyway. ----------------------------------------- * Baking Soda Simple Solution Baking soda works wonders because it neutralizes the odor of sweat. Just sprinkle a light covering of baking soda onto a damp washcloth. Pat on. Don’t rinse. This tip—just using baking...
Does anyone have any homemade solutions for 'beauty products' or the likes. I have been trying to find out how I could make Shaving Cream at home but has been thus far unsucessful in my search. There are COUNTLESS face mask recipes on the net... have any of you used them? If so, would you suggest any of them? I'm just a big fan of 'alternative' solutions and like the idea of making things myself... so this thread should be of some great use to me. I did find a recipe...
I guess so. But with the summer months coming up I don't think I have the commitment in me to grow something that long. I'm sure I'm not too far off the length that I'll be able to do something with. My brother had his haircut today, the stylist was a mobile one, so he got it done in the comfort of his own home - showed a picture of what he wanted and got exactly what he asked for - hairstyle and highlights included. She told him exactly how to go about styling it and...
Quote: Originally Posted by ratboycom how much are you trying to grow your hair out? Mine used to be about as short as yours, but I grew it out for 6mos to try and work my way into getting a new hair style. Most of it just came off a week ago though. What style were you thinking? I suggest finding a picture of a style you like or someone who has a hair style like you want and bring it to the Salon with you. Thats what I did, sure its not perfect but after...
Thank you Sartorian. I'll be sure to tell him to explictly ask which products to use. I'm just in the midst of trying to find a style I like... and that I'd be able to maintain. So far I have a few ideas, but my hair needs to grow a substantial amount more before I could do anything 'stylish' with it, heh.