or Connect

Posts by BoboMax

they look good
I tried man.... 9D is too cramped in the toe, 9E feels fine in the toe but is way too wide... slips around like crazy and has too much gap for instepIs there anything with a roomier toe?
cool, I may need a S then since I usually wear a XS in jcrew shirts. Are you able to get XS as well?
what if you can't fit in the AE fifth/park ave/strand last? (toes too cramped in the forefoot) what is a good alternative for simple, captoe shoes? (i can wear a 9D in alden barrie)
stolen hangers from the hotel? lol
any idea how that saturdays ss oxford fits compared to other jcrew shirts? slim or regular?
shouldn't the jcrew x saturdays stuff be going on sale soon since summer is almost over?
Is there a shoe similar to the fifth ave or park ave in black but is roomier in the toe area? I've tried every size of the above mentioned shoes (9D, 9E, 9.5D). The 9D fits fine but way too cramped in the toe. The 9E becomes way too wide but the toe feels ok. Been looking for a plain, black, captoe for a long time but can't find any.... I usually wear a 9D in barrie last for Alden, but I haven't found any similar shoes in Alden either. Can anyone help?
Is there a black captoe or simple perforated captoe on the barrie last? I've tried Allen Edmonds Fifth/Park avenues but they are too cramped in the toe area... just don't work for me. Most of the black captoe shoes I've seen in Alden are on the Aberdeen or some other last with a narrow toe =(
are we supposed to guess the size on all of your shirts?