or Connect

Posts by BoboMax

Hey guys need some help here....how much/long does it take for NS to stretch in the thighs?I bought some sz27 NS, been wearing them around the house everyday for about a week now and they are still skin tight around my thigh area... it feels like they've been painted on my legs =(I've always been doing some stretches/lunges in them... should I be doing something else to help it stretch more in the thighs?Here are some fit pics...what u think?, sorry for the lighting:...
what is a good alternative to the AE Park Ave in terms of a simple black captoe balmoral? Can't fit that tight toe-elongated last #5.
chiggah can u post pics with the shearling collar removed?
dude how tall are u and what size is that?
Per allenedmonds.com - 13. What is shell cordovan leather?Cordovan is often erroneously thought to describe a color akin to burgundy. However, cordovan – name after Cordova, Spain where the leather first originated – is actually one of the world's most unique leathers. Prized for its exceptional softness, durability and fine grain, cordovan is made from the inner layer of horsehide. A six-month tanning process brings out a beautiful luster that only improves with age....
cordovan is not a color
dam that looks pretty good... might need u to pick one up for me too on monday =)
for the clubs, i wear my shittiest shoes, since no1 can see them and they will only get stepped on, drinks spilt on, etc
link to EGs on website?
got new jcrew catalog in mail says special american express offer on p.23... flipped to p.23, nothing...lol, whats going on