or Connect

Posts by BoboMax

This.
can someone post pics of themselves wearing the olive oxford? really wanna see what all the hype is about surrounding this olive treasure
Anyone have experience with the current J.Crew x Thomas Mason shirts? The ones on their website say slim fit and have a shorter length to wear untucked.
30% off sales right now
not all, i think certain ones
Hey guys need some help here....how much/long does it take for NS to stretch in the thighs?I bought some sz27 NS, been wearing them around the house everyday for about a week now and they are still skin tight around my thigh area... it feels like they've been painted on my legs =(I've always been doing some stretches/lunges in them... should I be doing something else to help it stretch more in the thighs?Here are some fit pics...what u think?, sorry for the lighting:...
what is a good alternative to the AE Park Ave in terms of a simple black captoe balmoral? Can't fit that tight toe-elongated last #5.
chiggah can u post pics with the shearling collar removed?
dude how tall are u and what size is that?
Per allenedmonds.com - 13. What is shell cordovan leather?Cordovan is often erroneously thought to describe a color akin to burgundy. However, cordovan – name after Cordova, Spain where the leather first originated – is actually one of the world's most unique leathers. Prized for its exceptional softness, durability and fine grain, cordovan is made from the inner layer of horsehide. A six-month tanning process brings out a beautiful luster that only improves with age....