or Connect

Posts by BoboMax

how are the cashmere sweaters? (v neck and crew) thinking about picking up a couple with the 30% off additional sale, would bring it to around $70... worth it?
10/10 condition, please see detailed pics, worn roughly 4-5 times. $85 -> $80 -> $75 -> $70 -> $65 USD shipped, a little extra for international shipments Thanks for looking.
For sale is a well cared for pair of AE Cliftons in the walnut color. Size is 9D. As you can see from the detailed photos, they have barely been worn, and have 90%+ of the heel life left. They have been well taken care of and always kept in trees. I originally bought them as AE seconds, so they have the bottom marks to prevent returns. I do not have the original box and shoe trees are not included. $95 shipped to anywhere in the US. I can ship international for an...
You are incorrect.My 100% cotton OCBD shirts are made in Malaysia.
lol you guys even have the same build
how about the heavy gauge cardi in the picture i posted above?that is neither cashmere nor the shawl
it's cool, just wondering if you can provide input about the sizing because i'm considering buying one used
quick question about the +J Heavy Gauge cardigan.... do they fit true to size like other Uniqlo sweaters or do you need to size up like on the Asian sizes? thx
where did you see 30%? j crew has been 25% max lol
they look good to me, where are those from?