or Connect

Posts by BoboMax

high watering pants
not very slim, regular fit, tons of extra fabric in the waist area
this makes no sense
Alden LHS
high water pants on SF
i just picked up a pair. the rise is so low and tight in my crotch area that i feel like my balls are about to explode. this is disappointing, since the material feels nice and the price was great on sale =(
how are the cashmere sweaters? (v neck and crew) thinking about picking up a couple with the 30% off additional sale, would bring it to around $70... worth it?
10/10 condition, please see detailed pics, worn roughly 4-5 times. $85 -> $80 -> $75 -> $70 -> $65 USD shipped, a little extra for international shipments Thanks for looking.
For sale is a well cared for pair of AE Cliftons in the walnut color. Size is 9D. As you can see from the detailed photos, they have barely been worn, and have 90%+ of the heel life left. They have been well taken care of and always kept in trees. I originally bought them as AE seconds, so they have the bottom marks to prevent returns. I do not have the original box and shoe trees are not included. $95 shipped to anywhere in the US. I can ship international for an...
You are incorrect.My 100% cotton OCBD shirts are made in Malaysia.