or Connect

Posts by Dbear

15% of orders left is just a hair under 200 jackets if you believe what he said about $1,000,000 of orders at cutoff.
Afaik, he doesnt respond because he has nothing to do with the process of making the jackets. If he responds "confirmed" it literally means nothing. What they do is look at the email chain. If they see that you sold your spot, they will adjust it. When I say they, I mean whoever makes your jacket and facilitates the production end, which I think is Dan
^ that is a completely new, interesting, and effective thought
Work jacket.  I think I read something where they said Geller was moving towards more relaxed silhouettes for aw15.  Well, if so, this is a preview.  From the side angle, it looks slim.  From the front, it definitely has a roundish, relaxed shape.  This is accentuated by the drop shoulder.  This is even after sizing down to a 46.  The material is very nice.  The linen feels very lux/fine.  It is lined.  Looking at just the inside, it looks like a tailored blazer.  It is...
Can we get a picture of this?  Interested in seeing the difference between unglazed and glazed
Haven't had the chance to check out Geller stuff in person in a while--looking at the stuff online just isn't the same.     Have the aw14 richard jacket coming in the mail soon from japan.  Pretty stoked about that.  I think the 48 is probably too big for me (46 was too small), but I think I'm just going to embrace the comfy knit jacket thing with long jennifer love hewitt sleeves.     East Dane has a 25% off sale, so I took that chance to order the work jacket (looks...
Drew wearing a CWU and the other guy wearing like 5 TOJs at once
Can anyone comment on those linen lounge pants from this season?  How does it compare with the tencel flight pants?
 Yes!  I went through this thing where I started to track all my clothes spending on a spreadsheet.  Everything.  I was shocked at how quickly small things added up.  A few things here.  A few things there.  Something on sale (omg 50% off!!).  Damn, if you add it all together it's a lot a lot.  Then I asked myself, would I trade all these small miscellaneous items and stuff I got on sale for that really expensive item that I thought was way too much?  The answer was a...