or Connect

Posts by Dbear

If I was Drew and got a chargeback, I would immediately make sure to stop all production and shipment to make sure I don't make or send anything out that I shouldn't.  It might take some time too considering the way the operation is set up.  
ive seen unionmade carry them.  think they are made in san francisco.  i dunno, kind of like dad wear
those zipper pulls makes the 5 zip as much as the color
Buy less, buy only your grails.  If you haven't worn it in a year, sell it or donate it.     Don't buy during sales season.  If you didn't want it at retail, don't get it on sale. 
They'll do a new product page when they release a staple item for the new season.     I posted a link to my favorite batch of oxfords a page back.     If you're comparing two oxfords and one has a box pleat, that's the regular fit.  The slim fit has no box pleat.   And if you're looking at the oxfords they just released, keep in mind that they are short sleeved...it might not be apparent on first glance.
As intended
Do you know whats an actual good investment? Stocks, bonds, mutual funds or a combination of all three. Otherwise it's just a convenient way of rationalizing an expensive purchase, not that there is anything wrong with that
plus, I believe they are trying to infiltrate the market for runners.  right now, runners don't have much to choose from...they have garmin watches that they use, which none of them really like and they range from $100-$200 to up to $500 each.     the watches are going to be aimed at that market for now.     I remember I lived and died by my garmin GPS in my car, but never bought another one after my iphone 3GS finally became fast enough to use as a GPS while on the...
it's marketed as people that can buy that as easy as you and me buying some SF-approved shoes (which other people think are stupid expensive).  also, just think of it as luxury branding.     for anyone else, they're plopping down $349.  or in the realm of what they would for a phone.
damn, was hoping the bomber would be closer to 100,000 JPY.  that, plus the fit pic...might deter me.  Will have to see.