or Connect

Posts by Dbear

True.  The Gitman Vintage overdyed oxfords are $165.  I had a few.  But we're talking about $165 vs. $19.  The differences are subjective, you have a large collar on the gitman, but also a box pleat that causes the back to poof out.     Difference in pure weight, the gitman wins, but as for construction and buttons?  no difference imo.
yea....pretty much the only picture I've seen.  But you gotta blow it up.  Looks awesome though.  Perfect actually...
new slim fit oxfords are dope as hell $19 is a steal, buy every color for a bill, better than spending $150+ on some bullshit oxfords you see all over on SF and from affiliate vendors   keep in mind, i'm pretty biased I guess, I'm wearing one now...wore one yesterday...
Pretty dope man, add in some headwear and its pretty much a runway fit
can easily find the post but dont want to dredge up bad memories
except the shapes are totally off, but a white sneaker is a white sneaker amirite
They're basically copying everything under the sun and bringing the production inhouse using their own label to create higher profit margins for themselves.  It's a good business move, but only if you have the customer base that will buy into it, which it doesn't appear to be any problem with the amount groupthink they got going in there.     First it was the GATs Then it was the CPs Then they started doing EG stuff.   All pretty safe stuff, but when they came out...
Waiting for someone to take a front close up picture of the classic bomber in the background...   ...leaning towards the lightest color brown for the kngr virgils, but the darker ones look good too, damn...   ...and that shot of the PFD looks way better than the stock photo, wow.  
The only thing I got from your post is that any idiot can make and sell a company for $19,000,000,000. Mmmhmmm..
Anyone know how nonnative hoodies typically run? They look like they might fit a size large