or Connect

Posts by Dbear

dope piece and possibly one of my favorite jackets 
Size down if you can.  46s still feel pretty big and I'm a 48 in the denim.  Wore them on a flight, good time was had by all.  
Tencel is pretty "breathable".  But I'm not really comfortable in them when its hot.  
I stopped checking this thread a while ago, is there still a cordovan shortage?  I feel like i should part with my unionmade kirkwood ravello cap toe boots b/c I just don't wear them
Been wanting to get one for a while now and now that the hunt is over..sort of feeling buyers remorse   I guess we'll see when it gets here.    
Is it possible that jacket didn't have that rip when they put it on the rack and since it's so small, someone tried to hulk into it...
Would have to see it from different angles to really judge...   ...but I remember they said it wasn't suppose to be like CPs, more round.  Could be misremembering.
Damn, not a fan of RO but I really like those  
M&S is my favorite shop partly because it's nearby but mostly because they carry a lot of cool stuff that I can't find elsewhere (including visvim which isn't on their website really).  Dem good people and they like to talk shop and they all have an incredible amount of knowledge about you know...stuff we talk about here on SF.  
TBS is like the best shop