or Connect

Posts by Dbear

Honestly, the way I see it, if you're thinking of selling something...do it.  I always ask myself, if someone were to just hand me right now market value of this item in cold hard cash, would I accept?  If it's yes...do it.   The problem is that it's an incredible PITA to sell something.  You got to take pictures, measure it, sit in front of a computer and make a sales thread, etc, but it's all worth it in the end, because it means you can buy new stuff.
lol, i meant to type "not that there is anything wrong with that" but didn't.  tranny hookers.  it's like right next to the tranny strip club.  i guess there isn't anything wrong with that either.  
Keep in mind that really "cheap" 2 bedroom for $3,695 in "downtown" is in the worst area, living next to crackheads and trannies.  
 There aren't any 3,000 sq ft places in SF.... and the ones that big are probably in the really really really nice part of town where they have the much older Victorian style homes that are just bigger in general, probably $10,000 per month for a 2 bed.  
green breast wallet? 
yea, must be a bad pic, but the rippling in the back of the neck and the tapering (can he zip it?) makes it appear too slim.  5 zip is still my favorite silhouette, still dont know why that fit can't be replicated.
Yea, I mean, I agree, I wasn't responding to you, but to those that were searching for a reason why charly would continue even without being handed a paycheck
or maybe, ya know, they're like, friends?
achse jkt.  unsure about the sleeve detail, but it is decidedly visvim.  i think its hand painted by someones off hand    [[SPOILER]]
"saint laurent with chucks on"  i dunno man, just me or pretty dope line by bruno mars