or Connect

Posts by Dbear

Geller kopping binge and no end in sight, had to fund some new purchases...and it appears the buyer will be quite happy with it @kubrick555 
Can anyone comment on the Heschung chukka boot?  (I think the website for it needs a little fix, as it's not letting you choose a size)   Would it serve as a good alternative to a sneaker?   How does the quality compare to...say...Alden? (not a benchmark, just because it's all I have).  
The only other place I've seen it is anture.jp right now in a 46.  If Ssense ever puts up their buy, we'll know if they have it or not.  
  coppidge, geller, geller, projects
dark brown goat, silver zips, about 6 months in      
Dig how Geller is still rockin that bomber   
Only in Milan for a few days, didn't find much to do there, so took a day trip out to Bellagio, was the highlight of the area, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself there.  
Visit the city of Bellagio, right in the the middle of Lake Como
Had a chance to check out everyone @ industrie denim.  I like the fabric on the silk tee the best.  
I hope people know what they are getting into if they are simply choosing the last one because it's the only 100% wool one, I mean the other ones are Schneider's fabrics after all.  1000g is really really heavy.  It's even described as "sturdy" "structured" and "beast".